- Report: Darius Garland was ‘hurt’ when Cavs and Tristan Thompson parted ways
- Report: Nets to make run at acquiring Cavs backup center JaVale McGee
- Report: Cavs had chance to acquire DeAndre Jordan in 2018 with LeBron James on team
- Report: Some Cavs veterans ‘resented’ Collin Sexton in 2018, wanted to trade for one last shot at title
- Video: Jarrett Allen catches a body as he posterizes Nets defender
- Video: James Harden delivers filthy through-the-legs pass to Kyrie Irving
- Kevin Porter Jr. shares emotional post as he bids goodbye to Cleveland Cavaliers
- Report: Darius Garland and Dylan Windler expected to play Friday night vs. Nets
- Report: Cavs saw James Harden potential in Kevin Porter Jr.
- Report: Nets list Kevin Durant as questionable ahead of Friday’s game vs. Cavs
JaVale Mcgee helps Justin Beiber in getting album nominated for Grammy
- Updated: November 30, 2020
McGee, who was recently acquired in a deal with the Los Angeles Lakers, helped produce Justin Bieber’s album “Changes.”
The Cavs congratulated the big man on Instagram for adding another accomplishment to his resume.
View this post on Instagram
McGee, 32, is a three-time NBA champion. He played a huge role for the Lakers last season and helped them win an NBA title.
Now, it seems that the center has a career path after basketball.
While he surely is not done with the game yet, McGee has already shown that he has a knack for producing high-quality music.
He certainly is a talented person.