- Report: Eastern conference executive says Andre Drummond ‘definitely out of Cleveland’
- Former NBA executive discloses how much Cavs would likely pay Jarrett Allen in long-term deal
- Andre Drummond has hilarious reaction to finding out Cavs traded for another center in Jarrett Allen
- Report: Cavs waive 2 players in aftermath of blockbuster James Harden trade
- Report: Cavs acquire Jarrett Allen and Taurean Prince in blockbuster James Harden deal
- Report: Cavs helping Kevin Porter Jr. ‘get his life together before putting him on the court’
- Report: Cavs reveal MRI results of Collin Sexton’s latest injury
- Report: Cavs considered adding Jeremy Lin before signing Yogi Ferrell
- Kevin Porter Jr. highlights relationship with Carmelo Anthony as he remains away from Cavs
- Report: Steve Nash continues to have no update on Kyrie Irving’s mysterious absence from Nets
Alfonzo McKinnie reacts to Cavs throwing him in trade to acquire JaVale McGee
- Updated: November 24, 2020
On Monday, McKinnie responded to the news of the trade with gratitude for the Cavs.
McKinnie, 28, played on the Cavs for just one season.
The journeyman collected 4.6 points and 2.8 rebounds per game last season. He appeared in 40 contests for the Cavs, who finished the season with the worst record in the Eastern Conference.
The Lakers, on the other hand, finished the regular season with the best record in the Western Conference. In addition, they won the 2020 championship.
Although McKinnie’s role with Lakers is still uncertain, he has the opportunity to play on a contender again.
The forward competed on the Golden State Warriors during the 2018-19 season. The Warriors lost in the 2019 NBA Finals to the Toronto Raptors, though.