- Report: Obi Toppin on Cavs radar with No. 5 pick in 2020 NBA draft
- Kevin Porter Jr. shouts out potential Cavs pick LaMelo Ball after huge announcement
- Iman Shumpert makes adamant pick between 2016 Cavs and 2020 Lakers
- Richard Jefferson takes hilarious shot at Giannis Antetokounmpo while comparing him to LeBron James
- Kevin Love, Tristan Thompson send huge congrats to ‘brother’ LeBron James for winning NBA title
- Andre Drummond campaigns for Cleveland Browns to give him shot at tight end
- Dylan Windler proceeds with huge life decision on Cavs home court
- Tristan Thompson shares threatening text LeBron James sent after Cavs lost Game 4 of 2016 finals
- Mark Cuban shares incredible picture of Delonte West to prove he’s on path to recovery
- Report: Boston Celtics could offer major trade package for ‘obvious target’ Larry Nance Jr.
Report: LeBron James Jr. to Join Zaire Wade at Sierra Canyon High School
- Updated: May 30, 2019
This time, the four-time MVP is making a basketball decision for his sons.
According to a report from Tania Ganguli of the Los Angeles Times, LeBron James Jr., who is known by everyone as “Bronny,” and his brother Bryce are leaving Santa Monica Crossroads and will be enrolling Chatsworth Sierra Canyon next school year.
The report adds that the elder James and his wife Savannah decided that moving to Sierra Canyon is a decision to ensure a better basketball future for both their sons.
Joining James Jr. will be Dwyane Wade’s son Zaire, who will be a senior if he transfers to the same school next season.
Last season, Sierra Canyon’s boys basketball team won the CIF State Open Division championship on the strength of a talented crop of players.
Hall-of-Fame forward Scottie Pippen’s son Scotty Jr., retired NBA veteran Kenyon Martin’s son K.J., and sports agent Jerome Stanley’s son Cassius, all played for the school last season. They are graduating and will be going to college next season.
Bronny will be in ninth grade when he enters Sierra Canyon.