- Larry Nance Jr. Shares Powerful Post on Racial Injustices With Photo of Kobe Bryant
- Video: J.R. Smith Seen Viciously Beating Up Kid for Breaking His Car Window
- Report: Cavs Trying to Drill 2 Key Values Into Kevin Porter Jr. to Help Him Realize His ‘Immense Potential’
- Video: J.R. Smith Says He Beat White Kid’s A– After Getting His Car Window Broken
- J.R. Smith and Jordan Clarkson Join Chaotic Protests in Los Angeles
- Report: Cavs Will Not Shy Away From Drafting LaMelo Ball Despite Being Guard-Heavy
- Report: Cavs, Warriors, Wolves, Hawks Not Likely to Be Included in NBA Resumption
- Report: Cavs Could Be in Jeopardy of Being One of NBA Teams Not Selected to Return
- Cavs Legend Talks Smack About Michael Jordan and His Bulls: ‘We Used to Wax Them’
- Report: Cavs Had Multiple Trade Offers for Tristan Thompson
Report: LeBron James Jr. to Join Zaire Wade at Sierra Canyon High School
- Updated: May 30, 2019
This time, the four-time MVP is making a basketball decision for his sons.
According to a report from Tania Ganguli of the Los Angeles Times, LeBron James Jr., who is known by everyone as “Bronny,” and his brother Bryce are leaving Santa Monica Crossroads and will be enrolling Chatsworth Sierra Canyon next school year.
The report adds that the elder James and his wife Savannah decided that moving to Sierra Canyon is a decision to ensure a better basketball future for both their sons.
Joining James Jr. will be Dwyane Wade’s son Zaire, who will be a senior if he transfers to the same school next season.
Last season, Sierra Canyon’s boys basketball team won the CIF State Open Division championship on the strength of a talented crop of players.
Hall-of-Fame forward Scottie Pippen’s son Scotty Jr., retired NBA veteran Kenyon Martin’s son K.J., and sports agent Jerome Stanley’s son Cassius, all played for the school last season. They are graduating and will be going to college next season.
Bronny will be in ninth grade when he enters Sierra Canyon.