- Koby Altman Offers High Praise for Dylan Windler
- Cavs News: Darius Garland Among Favorites to Win Rookie of the Year
- Report: Some Players on Cavs Think Collin Sexton Is Best as 6th Man
- Channing Frye Campaigns for Kevin Love to Join Portland Trail Blazers
- LeBron James and Chris Paul Support Kevin Love’s Cheat Day on Instagram
- Steph Curry Reveals Sole Regret He Had During Warriors-Cavs Championship Battles
- Larry Nance Jr. Thinks It’s Hilarious That Lakers Are Interested in D’Angelo Russell Again
- Report: Cavs Coach ‘Couldn’t Contain Excitement’ as Darius Garland Didn’t Miss for ‘5 or 6 Minutes’
- Koby Altman Says Darius Garland 1 of Few Players in Draft With ‘All-Star’ Potential
- Kevin Love Fully Supports Controversial NBA Owner to Run for President in 2020
Report: LeBron James Jr. to Join Zaire Wade at Sierra Canyon High School
- Updated: May 30, 2019
This time, the four-time MVP is making a basketball decision for his sons.
According to a report from Tania Ganguli of the Los Angeles Times, LeBron James Jr., who is known by everyone as “Bronny,” and his brother Bryce are leaving Santa Monica Crossroads and will be enrolling Chatsworth Sierra Canyon next school year.
The report adds that the elder James and his wife Savannah decided that moving to Sierra Canyon is a decision to ensure a better basketball future for both their sons.
Joining James Jr. will be Dwyane Wade’s son Zaire, who will be a senior if he transfers to the same school next season.
Last season, Sierra Canyon’s boys basketball team won the CIF State Open Division championship on the strength of a talented crop of players.
Hall-of-Fame forward Scottie Pippen’s son Scotty Jr., retired NBA veteran Kenyon Martin’s son K.J., and sports agent Jerome Stanley’s son Cassius, all played for the school last season. They are graduating and will be going to college next season.
Bronny will be in ninth grade when he enters Sierra Canyon.