- Report: Darius Garland was ‘hurt’ when Cavs and Tristan Thompson parted ways
- Report: Nets to make run at acquiring Cavs backup center JaVale McGee
- Report: Cavs had chance to acquire DeAndre Jordan in 2018 with LeBron James on team
- Report: Some Cavs veterans ‘resented’ Collin Sexton in 2018, wanted to trade for one last shot at title
- Video: Jarrett Allen catches a body as he posterizes Nets defender
- Video: James Harden delivers filthy through-the-legs pass to Kyrie Irving
- Kevin Porter Jr. shares emotional post as he bids goodbye to Cleveland Cavaliers
- Report: Darius Garland and Dylan Windler expected to play Friday night vs. Nets
- Report: Cavs saw James Harden potential in Kevin Porter Jr.
- Report: Nets list Kevin Durant as questionable ahead of Friday’s game vs. Cavs
Report: LeBron James Jr. to Join Zaire Wade at Sierra Canyon High School
- Updated: May 30, 2019
This time, the four-time MVP is making a basketball decision for his sons.
According to a report from Tania Ganguli of the Los Angeles Times, LeBron James Jr., who is known by everyone as “Bronny,” and his brother Bryce are leaving Santa Monica Crossroads and will be enrolling Chatsworth Sierra Canyon next school year.
The report adds that the elder James and his wife Savannah decided that moving to Sierra Canyon is a decision to ensure a better basketball future for both their sons.
Joining James Jr. will be Dwyane Wade’s son Zaire, who will be a senior if he transfers to the same school next season.
Last season, Sierra Canyon’s boys basketball team won the CIF State Open Division championship on the strength of a talented crop of players.
Hall-of-Fame forward Scottie Pippen’s son Scotty Jr., retired NBA veteran Kenyon Martin’s son K.J., and sports agent Jerome Stanley’s son Cassius, all played for the school last season. They are graduating and will be going to college next season.
Bronny will be in ninth grade when he enters Sierra Canyon.