- Report: Darius Garland was ‘hurt’ when Cavs and Tristan Thompson parted ways
- Report: Nets to make run at acquiring Cavs backup center JaVale McGee
- Report: Cavs had chance to acquire DeAndre Jordan in 2018 with LeBron James on team
- Report: Some Cavs veterans ‘resented’ Collin Sexton in 2018, wanted to trade for one last shot at title
- Video: Jarrett Allen catches a body as he posterizes Nets defender
- Video: James Harden delivers filthy through-the-legs pass to Kyrie Irving
- Kevin Porter Jr. shares emotional post as he bids goodbye to Cleveland Cavaliers
- Report: Darius Garland and Dylan Windler expected to play Friday night vs. Nets
- Report: Cavs saw James Harden potential in Kevin Porter Jr.
- Report: Nets list Kevin Durant as questionable ahead of Friday’s game vs. Cavs
Kim Kardashian excitedly reacts to Tristan Thompson leaving Cavs for Celtics
- Updated: November 22, 2020
However, prominent celebrity Kim Kardashian was thrilled to see Thompson depart Cleveland for the next chapter of his career in Boston.
Of course, Thompson has strong connections to the popular Kardashian family.
After all, he has a child with Khloe Kardashian. Although Thompson and Khloe Kardashian have been through a ton of drama in the past, the power couple reportedly is back together.
Thompson, 29, was drafted with the No. 4 pick in the 2011 NBA Draft by the Cavaliers. The Cavs are the only team he’s played for over the course of his lengthy career.
The veteran averaged a career-high 12.0 points on top of 10.1 rebounds and 2.1 assists per game last season. However, the rebuilding Cavs finished with the worst record in the Eastern Conference last season.
Now, the 2016 champion is on a formidable contender. The Celtics were two wins away from advancing to the NBA Finals last season.