- Larry Nance Jr. hilariously reacts to sugar momma offering him $3K every weekend
- Former Cavs forward desperately begs for job in the NBA: ‘I’d play for free’
- Report: Kevin Porter Jr. accused of punching a woman in the face in downtown Cleveland
- Channing Frye rips Milwaukee Bucks and Giannis Antetokounmpo after Jrue Holiday trade
- Report: Cavs playing crucial role in helping Bucks complete Jrue Holiday trade
- Report: Andre Drummond makes final decision regarding player option with Cavs
- Report: ‘90 percent’ chance Andre Drummond opts into player option with Cavs
- Scary details of Kevin Porter Jr.’s arrest reveal loaded handgun, marijuana and overturned vehicle
- Report: Cavs expected to draft Obi Toppin at No. 5 pick if Deni Avdija is ‘off the board’
- Report: Andre Drummond expected to pick up option in order to facilitate trade
Larry Nance Jr. hilariously reacts to sugar momma offering him $3K every weekend
- Updated: November 17, 2020
Exactly why Nance received the offer is uncertain, although it’s likely he was simply receiving a spam message or one that was an effort to commit fraud.
It’s clear that the sender is either unaware or unconcerned that Nance has been been married since July 2018 to wife Hailey.
That marriage took place just five months after Nance was dealt to the Cavaliers from the Los Angeles Lakers in a deadline deal. The 2017-18 season ended with a thud for the Cavaliers, with the team getting swept in the NBA Finals by the Golden State Warriors.
During the ensuing two seasons, Nance has been part of the Cavaliers’ efforts to rebuild following the departure of superstar forward LeBron James.
Nance has had plenty of time to prepare for the 2020-21 season, which gets underway next month. That’s because the Cavaliers last played in March before the coronavirus pandemic shut down the NBA for months.