- Report: Kevin Porter Jr. accused of punching a woman in the face in downtown Cleveland
- Channing Frye rips Milwaukee Bucks and Giannis Antetokounmpo after Jrue Holiday trade
- Report: Cavs playing crucial role in helping Bucks complete Jrue Holiday trade
- Report: Andre Drummond makes final decision regarding player option with Cavs
- Report: ‘90 percent’ chance Andre Drummond opts into player option with Cavs
- Scary details of Kevin Porter Jr.’s arrest reveal loaded handgun, marijuana and overturned vehicle
- Report: Cavs expected to draft Obi Toppin at No. 5 pick if Deni Avdija is ‘off the board’
- Report: Andre Drummond expected to pick up option in order to facilitate trade
- Cavs break silence regarding Kevin Porter Jr.’s troubling arrest
- Report: Celtics offered multiple 1st-round picks for Cavs’ No. 5 overall pick
Larry Nance Jr. rips Donald Trump and his supporters for ‘LeBron James sucks’ chants
- Updated: November 2, 2020
With one day remaining before what’s being considered the most consequential election in modern American history, President Donald Trump talked about the decline in NBA ratings during a rally in Pennsylvania.
Clown convention https://t.co/gnzXSUvPhZ
No matter which side of the political spectrum one sits on, one has to admit that James has been putting lots of effort lately into ensuring equality and fairness for all Americans, particularly Black Americans.
His “More Than a Vote” initiative has been combating voter suppression, a problem that has disproportionally hurt people and communities of color.
It’s well-known that James doesn’t like or appreciate Trump and his politics, and he’s made it clear on many occasions.
Earlier this year, James publicly displayed his support for Joe Biden, Trump’s Democratic opponent in the presidential election, and Kamala Harris, Biden’s running mate.