- Report: Andre Drummond makes final decision regarding player option with Cavs
- Report: ‘90 percent’ chance Andre Drummond opts into player option with Cavs
- Scary details of Kevin Porter Jr.’s arrest reveal loaded handgun, marijuana and overturned vehicle
- Report: Cavs expected to draft Obi Toppin at No. 5 pick if Deni Avdija is ‘off the board’
- Report: Andre Drummond expected to pick up option in order to facilitate trade
- Cavs break silence regarding Kevin Porter Jr.’s troubling arrest
- Report: Celtics offered multiple 1st-round picks for Cavs’ No. 5 overall pick
- Cavs news: Kevin Porter Jr. arrested on weapons charges
- Report: Veteran big man would ‘love to play’ for Cavs as free agency nears
- Larry Nance Jr. offers high praise for Miami Marlins’ historic hire of Kim Ng
LeBron James drops epic photoshop of Joe Biden and Donald Trump to celebrate election results
- Updated: November 7, 2020
The 2020 presidential election results have been trickling in for the last few days with a lot of uncertainty about whether Joe Biden or Donald Trump will be running the country for the next four years.
On Saturday, Biden eclipsed the 270 electoral votes needed to win the election, and former Cleveland Cavaliers superstar LeBron James couldn’t help but react with an epic photoshopped picture of his iconic block on Andre Iguodala in the NBA Finals.
James has been a strong advocate of getting Trump out of the White House for quite some time as he continues to push for social justice in the United States.
Ahead of Election Day earlier this week, James officially backed Biden to be Trump’s successor, and now he’s in celebration mode with it all coming to fruition.
Although Biden has reportedly won the election, Trump is expected to continue to fight against the election results as he feels he’s being cheated. It’ll be interesting to see what will happen next in what has felt more like a reality show than a presidential campaign.