- Report: Obi Toppin on Cavs radar with No. 5 pick in 2020 NBA draft
- Kevin Porter Jr. shouts out potential Cavs pick LaMelo Ball after huge announcement
- Iman Shumpert makes adamant pick between 2016 Cavs and 2020 Lakers
- Richard Jefferson takes hilarious shot at Giannis Antetokounmpo while comparing him to LeBron James
- Kevin Love, Tristan Thompson send huge congrats to ‘brother’ LeBron James for winning NBA title
- Andre Drummond campaigns for Cleveland Browns to give him shot at tight end
- Dylan Windler proceeds with huge life decision on Cavs home court
- Tristan Thompson shares threatening text LeBron James sent after Cavs lost Game 4 of 2016 finals
- Mark Cuban shares incredible picture of Delonte West to prove he’s on path to recovery
- Report: Boston Celtics could offer major trade package for ‘obvious target’ Larry Nance Jr.
Kevin Love takes swipe at Donald Trump as 2020 presidential debate gets heated
- Updated: September 29, 2020
The first presidential debate between President Donald Trump and Joe Biden is taking place on Tuesday night.
I love this strategy of talking loud over Biden and Chris Wallace the entire time.
Trump, the Republican Party’s candidate, has constantly claimed that he won’t watch the NBA or the NFL if players kneel for the national anthem.
Despite his comments, NBA players have continued to protest police brutality and advocate for the Black Lives Matter movement in the NBA’s Orlando, Fla. bubble.
Love clearly seems to want the current president voted out of office.
The 2020 presidential election will be held on Nov. 3.