- Disturbing photos emerge of Delonte West begging for money in Dallas
- Photos leaked of ‘hulked up’ Collin Sexton from Cavs minicamp
- Kevin Garnett schools LeBron James fans ‘who don’t know s–t’ about Cavs’ 2010 playoff collapse
- Report: Cavs source identifies several improvements in Darius Garland’s game
- Report: Cavs internally comparing Collin Sexton to Donovan Mitchell and Eric Bledsoe
- Report: Cavs will look for ‘defensive-minded players’ in NBA free agency
- Report: Cavs confidently view J.B. Bickerstaff as ‘head coach of the future’
- Cavs Rumors: Collin Sexton Looking ‘Monstrous’ and ‘Huge’ After Working on Body During Hiatus
- Here’s the Latest Update on ‘Mutual Interest’ Between Tristan Thompson and the Cavs
- Report: Darius Garland ‘Feels Snubbed and Disrespected’ by Exclusion From All-Rookie Teams
Cavs’ J.B. Bickerstaff Voices Deep Disgust Over Senseless Shooting of Jacob Blake
- Updated: August 24, 2020
On Sunday, Jacob Blake, a 29-year-old Black man, was the subject of police brutality as he was shot multiple times by police in Kenosha, Wis.
Sadness, Frustration and disgust! Watching ANOTHER video of a Black man shot in the streets by the hands of the police. 7 shots in the back in front of his kids. Thru all that has happened nothing has changed! We can’t continue to defend the indefensible!
According to reports, Blake’s three children were in the car when he was shot by police.
Josh Kaul, the state’s attorney general, has already responded to the incident. He said that his office will work closely with the district attorney’s office during the investigation.
Latest statement regarding Kenosha shooting: pic.twitter.com/6THEeCAD5x
— Attorney General Josh Kaul (@WisDOJ) August 24, 2020
Protests and unrest have already begun in Kenosha, and the National Guard has now been called into the area.
With the NBA playoffs in full swing, those in the league have a massive stage to express their anger over this horrifying trend.
Surely, Bickerstaff will continue to express himself on social media as he seeks to play a positive role in the solution.