- Report: Eastern conference executive says Andre Drummond ‘definitely out of Cleveland’
- Former NBA executive discloses how much Cavs would likely pay Jarrett Allen in long-term deal
- Andre Drummond has hilarious reaction to finding out Cavs traded for another center in Jarrett Allen
- Report: Cavs waive 2 players in aftermath of blockbuster James Harden trade
- Report: Cavs acquire Jarrett Allen and Taurean Prince in blockbuster James Harden deal
- Report: Cavs helping Kevin Porter Jr. ‘get his life together before putting him on the court’
- Report: Cavs reveal MRI results of Collin Sexton’s latest injury
- Report: Cavs considered adding Jeremy Lin before signing Yogi Ferrell
- Kevin Porter Jr. highlights relationship with Carmelo Anthony as he remains away from Cavs
- Report: Steve Nash continues to have no update on Kyrie Irving’s mysterious absence from Nets
Cavs’ J.B. Bickerstaff Voices Deep Disgust Over Senseless Shooting of Jacob Blake
- Updated: August 24, 2020
On Sunday, Jacob Blake, a 29-year-old Black man, was the subject of police brutality as he was shot multiple times by police in Kenosha, Wis.
Sadness, Frustration and disgust! Watching ANOTHER video of a Black man shot in the streets by the hands of the police. 7 shots in the back in front of his kids. Thru all that has happened nothing has changed! We can’t continue to defend the indefensible!
According to reports, Blake’s three children were in the car when he was shot by police.
Josh Kaul, the state’s attorney general, has already responded to the incident. He said that his office will work closely with the district attorney’s office during the investigation.
Latest statement regarding Kenosha shooting: pic.twitter.com/6THEeCAD5x
— Attorney General Josh Kaul (@WisDOJ) August 24, 2020
Protests and unrest have already begun in Kenosha, and the National Guard has now been called into the area.
With the NBA playoffs in full swing, those in the league have a massive stage to express their anger over this horrifying trend.
Surely, Bickerstaff will continue to express himself on social media as he seeks to play a positive role in the solution.