- Report: Cavs received calls for Andre Drummond and JaVale McGee in aftermath of Jarrett Allen trade
- Report: Eastern conference executive says Andre Drummond ‘definitely out of Cleveland’
- Former NBA executive discloses how much Cavs would likely pay Jarrett Allen in long-term deal
- Andre Drummond has hilarious reaction to finding out Cavs traded for another center in Jarrett Allen
- Report: Cavs waive 2 players in aftermath of blockbuster James Harden trade
- Report: Cavs acquire Jarrett Allen and Taurean Prince in blockbuster James Harden deal
- Report: Cavs helping Kevin Porter Jr. ‘get his life together before putting him on the court’
- Report: Cavs reveal MRI results of Collin Sexton’s latest injury
- Report: Cavs considered adding Jeremy Lin before signing Yogi Ferrell
- Kevin Porter Jr. highlights relationship with Carmelo Anthony as he remains away from Cavs
Video: Andre Drummond Drains Acrobatic 3-Pointer in Scrimmage
- Updated: August 5, 2020
However, the center recently took to social media to show off an impressive 3-pointer that he hit during a scrimmage.
Drummond, 26, is one of the best rebounders in the NBA.
The double-double machine has led the league in rebounding in three different seasons over the course of his time in the NBA. Yet, when he arrived to Cleveland in February, he started taking more triples than he ever had before in his career.
In 591 regular season games with the Detroit Pistons, Drummond attempted 89 shots from downtown and delivered on 11 of them.
In just eight games with the Cavs this season, the 6-foot-10 pro put up 14 attempts from distance while connecting on four of them. Clearly, Drummond felt more comfortable firing away in Cleveland.
Still, his Cavs teammates reportedly weren’t too fond of the big man’s ambitious attempts from downtown.
The two-time All-Star averaged 17.5 points, 11.1 boards and 1.5 steals during his short stint with Cleveland this season.