- Report: Delonte West checks into rehab facility after photo of him begging on street goes viral
- Cavs News: Kevin Love leaves team’s Cleveland bubble
- Report: Significant concerns emerging about Anthony Edwards as he gets compared to Dion Waiters
- Richard Jefferson throws shade at Los Angeles Clippers while praising Miami Heat
- Kevin Love acknowledges that he was big part in helping LeBron James win titles
- Kevin Love explains how important playing in front of crowds is to LeBron James
- Larry Nance Jr. responds with jubilation that Cavs and Tristan Thompson have ‘mutual interest’
- Koby Altman opens up on what Cavs plan to do with No. 5 overall pick
- Ja Morant insinuates missed dunk over Kevin Love would have been best of all time
- Disturbing photos emerge of Delonte West begging for money in Dallas
Video: Andre Drummond Drains Acrobatic 3-Pointer in Scrimmage
- Updated: August 5, 2020
However, the center recently took to social media to show off an impressive 3-pointer that he hit during a scrimmage.
Drummond, 26, is one of the best rebounders in the NBA.
The double-double machine has led the league in rebounding in three different seasons over the course of his time in the NBA. Yet, when he arrived to Cleveland in February, he started taking more triples than he ever had before in his career.
In 591 regular season games with the Detroit Pistons, Drummond attempted 89 shots from downtown and delivered on 11 of them.
In just eight games with the Cavs this season, the 6-foot-10 pro put up 14 attempts from distance while connecting on four of them. Clearly, Drummond felt more comfortable firing away in Cleveland.
Still, his Cavs teammates reportedly weren’t too fond of the big man’s ambitious attempts from downtown.
The two-time All-Star averaged 17.5 points, 11.1 boards and 1.5 steals during his short stint with Cleveland this season.