- Kevin Love takes swipe at Donald Trump as 2020 presidential debate gets heated
- Report: Delonte West checks into rehab facility after photo of him begging on street goes viral
- Cavs News: Kevin Love leaves team’s Cleveland bubble
- Report: Significant concerns emerging about Anthony Edwards as he gets compared to Dion Waiters
- Richard Jefferson throws shade at Los Angeles Clippers while praising Miami Heat
- Kevin Love acknowledges that he was big part in helping LeBron James win titles
- Kevin Love explains how important playing in front of crowds is to LeBron James
- Larry Nance Jr. responds with jubilation that Cavs and Tristan Thompson have ‘mutual interest’
- Koby Altman opens up on what Cavs plan to do with No. 5 overall pick
- Ja Morant insinuates missed dunk over Kevin Love would have been best of all time
City of Charlotte Trolls Cleveland Cavaliers Ahead of Tonight’s Matchup
- Updated: November 15, 2017
Monday’s subway ride in New York City by the Cleveland Cavaliers after their morning shootaround garnered plenty of publicity across the country, primarily because a portion of the ride was captured on video by Cavs forward LeBron James.
The unique mode of travel certainly didn’t go unnoticed by the city of Charlotte’s local government, which decided to troll the Cavaliers prior to their Wednesday night matchup against the Charlotte Hornets.
Wonder if the @cavs plan on taking the light rail to this loss they're about to collect tonight. ?
— City of CharLIT (@CLTgov) November 15, 2017
Despite the seeming confidence of those government officials, the fact is that the Cavaliers enter their game against the Hornets with a 7-7 mark and are looking for their third consecutive win. In contrast, the Hornets have a 5-7 record, putting them a full game behind the Cavs. The contest will mark the final game of Cleveland’s four-game road trip.