- Why the Cavs Would Have Made the Playoffs This Year With a Healthy Kevin Love
- Former Cavs Assistant Coach Hilariously Details Story of J.R. Smith Throwing Soup at Him
- Report: Cavs Teammates Were Rolling Their Eyes at Cedi Osman Early in the Season
- Isaiah Thomas Says Celtics Would Have Won Title If He Had Never Been Traded to Cavs
- Collin Sexton Credits Cavs Teammates After Reaching 6th Straight 23-Point Game
- Channing Frye Explains Why Detroit Pistons Are Going to Be Dangerous in Playoffs
- Dan Gilbert, Larry Drew, and Channing Frye Offer Huge Praise for Collin Sexton
- Report: Kevin Love Questionable vs. Detroit Pistons With New Injury
- Cedi Osman Sends Message to Team USA Amid FIBA World Cup Match
- Kyrie Irving Says LeBron James Was ‘Thirsty for Rebounds’ With Cavs
City of Charlotte Trolls Cleveland Cavaliers Ahead of Tonight’s Matchup
- Updated: November 15, 2017
Monday’s subway ride in New York City by the Cleveland Cavaliers after their morning shootaround garnered plenty of publicity across the country, primarily because a portion of the ride was captured on video by Cavs forward LeBron James.
The unique mode of travel certainly didn’t go unnoticed by the city of Charlotte’s local government, which decided to troll the Cavaliers prior to their Wednesday night matchup against the Charlotte Hornets.
Wonder if the @cavs plan on taking the light rail to this loss they're about to collect tonight. 🤔
— City of CharLIT (@CLTgov) November 15, 2017
Despite the seeming confidence of those government officials, the fact is that the Cavaliers enter their game against the Hornets with a 7-7 mark and are looking for their third consecutive win. In contrast, the Hornets have a 5-7 record, putting them a full game behind the Cavs. The contest will mark the final game of Cleveland’s four-game road trip.