- Disturbing photos emerge of Delonte West begging for money in Dallas
- Photos leaked of ‘hulked up’ Collin Sexton from Cavs minicamp
- Kevin Garnett schools LeBron James fans ‘who don’t know s–t’ about Cavs’ 2010 playoff collapse
- Report: Cavs source identifies several improvements in Darius Garland’s game
- Report: Cavs internally comparing Collin Sexton to Donovan Mitchell and Eric Bledsoe
- Report: Cavs will look for ‘defensive-minded players’ in NBA free agency
- Report: Cavs confidently view J.B. Bickerstaff as ‘head coach of the future’
- Cavs Rumors: Collin Sexton Looking ‘Monstrous’ and ‘Huge’ After Working on Body During Hiatus
- Here’s the Latest Update on ‘Mutual Interest’ Between Tristan Thompson and the Cavs
- Report: Darius Garland ‘Feels Snubbed and Disrespected’ by Exclusion From All-Rookie Teams
Report: Ante Zizic Has Verbal Agreement to Join Real Madrid After He Terminates Cavs Contract
- Updated: July 10, 2020
According to a recent report, the center is set to a sign a multi-year deal with Real Madrid and already has a verbal agreement in place.
— Varlas Nikos (@nikosvarlas) July 10, 2020
Zizic, 23, played with the Cavaliers for the last three seasons.
The 6-foot-10 big man was sent to Cleveland from the Boston Celtics in the blockbuster Kyrie Irving trade in 2017.
During his three seasons in Cleveland, he averaged 6.0 points and 3.9 boards per game. In that span, he participated in 113 games and started in 27 contests.
While the Cavs saw Zizic as one of the of their minor rebuilding pieces, the team will survive without him. After all, the organization has been loading up on big men as of late.