- Report: Delonte West checks into rehab facility after photo of him begging on street goes viral
- Cavs News: Kevin Love leaves team’s Cleveland bubble
- Report: Significant concerns emerging about Anthony Edwards as he gets compared to Dion Waiters
- Richard Jefferson throws shade at Los Angeles Clippers while praising Miami Heat
- Kevin Love acknowledges that he was big part in helping LeBron James win titles
- Kevin Love explains how important playing in front of crowds is to LeBron James
- Larry Nance Jr. responds with jubilation that Cavs and Tristan Thompson have ‘mutual interest’
- Koby Altman opens up on what Cavs plan to do with No. 5 overall pick
- Ja Morant insinuates missed dunk over Kevin Love would have been best of all time
- Disturbing photos emerge of Delonte West begging for money in Dallas
Larry Nance Jr. Ruthlessly Trolls Alfonzo McKinnie for Getting His Ankles Broken by Damian Lillard
- Updated: May 27, 2020
While the novel coronavirus has hampered players from congregating together over the last couple of months, social media has kept some of them connected.
The spectacular crossover took place during Game 4 of the 2019 Western Conference finals.
After Lillard took McKinnie’s ankles, he poured in a 3-pointer to nicely conclude the dazzling highlight. Yet, it’s hard to blame McKinnie, as Lillard is one of the hardest players to contain in the league.
The All-Star put up 28 points, 12 assists and four boards in the pivotal contest; however, McKinnie and the Golden State Warriors got the last laugh.
The Warriors went on to win Game 4 of the series to sweep the Trail Blazers and advance to the 2019 NBA Finals.
McKinnie, 27, joined the Cavaliers earlier this season after the Warriors waived him. The small forward is putting up 4.6 points and 2.8 boards per game this season.
As for Nance, the veteran is averaging 10.1 points, 7.3 boards and 2.2 assists per contest this season.
There is no official timetable for when the NBA will resume the 2019-20 campaign.