- Report: Darius Garland was ‘hurt’ when Cavs and Tristan Thompson parted ways
- Report: Nets to make run at acquiring Cavs backup center JaVale McGee
- Report: Cavs had chance to acquire DeAndre Jordan in 2018 with LeBron James on team
- Report: Some Cavs veterans ‘resented’ Collin Sexton in 2018, wanted to trade for one last shot at title
- Video: Jarrett Allen catches a body as he posterizes Nets defender
- Video: James Harden delivers filthy through-the-legs pass to Kyrie Irving
- Kevin Porter Jr. shares emotional post as he bids goodbye to Cleveland Cavaliers
- Report: Darius Garland and Dylan Windler expected to play Friday night vs. Nets
- Report: Cavs saw James Harden potential in Kevin Porter Jr.
- Report: Nets list Kevin Durant as questionable ahead of Friday’s game vs. Cavs
Larry Nance Jr. Ruthlessly Trolls Alfonzo McKinnie for Getting His Ankles Broken by Damian Lillard
- Updated: May 27, 2020
While the novel coronavirus has hampered players from congregating together over the last couple of months, social media has kept some of them connected.
The spectacular crossover took place during Game 4 of the 2019 Western Conference finals.
After Lillard took McKinnie’s ankles, he poured in a 3-pointer to nicely conclude the dazzling highlight. Yet, it’s hard to blame McKinnie, as Lillard is one of the hardest players to contain in the league.
The All-Star put up 28 points, 12 assists and four boards in the pivotal contest; however, McKinnie and the Golden State Warriors got the last laugh.
The Warriors went on to win Game 4 of the series to sweep the Trail Blazers and advance to the 2019 NBA Finals.
McKinnie, 27, joined the Cavaliers earlier this season after the Warriors waived him. The small forward is putting up 4.6 points and 2.8 boards per game this season.
As for Nance, the veteran is averaging 10.1 points, 7.3 boards and 2.2 assists per contest this season.
There is no official timetable for when the NBA will resume the 2019-20 campaign.