- Cavs superstar Kevin Love seen working out in New York with renowned trainer
- Kevin Porter Jr. shares scary, suicidal Instagram post as fans beg him to seek help
- Report: Cavs hoping to attend workout of top NBA draft prospect Devin Vassell
- Report: Obi Toppin on Cavs radar with No. 5 pick in 2020 NBA draft
- Kevin Porter Jr. shouts out potential Cavs pick LaMelo Ball after huge announcement
- Iman Shumpert makes adamant pick between 2016 Cavs and 2020 Lakers
- Richard Jefferson takes hilarious shot at Giannis Antetokounmpo while comparing him to LeBron James
- Kevin Love, Tristan Thompson send huge congrats to ‘brother’ LeBron James for winning NBA title
- Andre Drummond campaigns for Cleveland Browns to give him shot at tight end
- Dylan Windler proceeds with huge life decision on Cavs home court
Cavs superstar Kevin Love seen working out in New York with renowned trainer
- Updated: October 17, 2020
On Friday, Love took to social media to show off that he’s already in the gym, working with renowned basketball skills guru Chris Brickley.
Brickley is known for working with some of the most offensively skilled players in the NBA. From Carmelo Anthony to James Harden, D’Angelo Russell and much more.
Clearly his ability to help ballers reach their full potential bodes well for the season to come for Love.
Love already enjoyed a bit of a bounce back year with the Cavs last season. After missing 60 games due to injury in the 2018-19 season, Love sat out just nine games last year.
In the games he played, Love averaged 17.6 points, 9.8 rebounds and 3.2 assists per game. While he was a bit of a distraction during former Cavs head coach John Beilien’s incredibly short tenure, he was a total professional once J.B. Bickerstaff took over.
The Cavs are still in the throes of their post-LeBron James rebuild, but it’s been great to have a talented veteran like Love help lead the way.
Hopefully, there are many more good games ahead for Love in Cleveland. Based on how he’s spending his offseason, that seems like a near certainty.