- Khloe Kardashian Addresses Rumors That She’s Pregnant With Tristan Thompson’s Baby
- Tristan Thompson Reveals His Biggest Concern in Resuming NBA Season
- Former Cavs Big Man Says LeBron James, Not Michael Jordan, Should Be No. 1 in ESPN Player Rankings
- Report: Cavs Could Go After Josh Jackson, Derrick Jones Jr. and Harry Giles in Free Agency
- Phil Handy Reveals Fans Would Be ‘Shocked’ From Footage of 2016 Cavs Documentary
- Larry Nance Jr. and His Dad Have Been Having Constant Michael Jordan vs. LeBron James Debates
- Larry Nance Jr. Says NBA Needs to Crown Champion This Season
- Report: Majority of NBA Players Eliminated From Playoff Contention Want Regular Season Cancelled
- Report: Larry Nance Jr. Eager to ‘Play Anywhere’ as Long as Season Resumes
- Jayson Tatum Admits He Watches His Famous Dunk Over LeBron James Every Single Day
Khloe Kardashian Addresses Rumors That She’s Pregnant With Tristan Thompson’s Baby
- Updated: May 14, 2020
I don’t go on social platforms much these days AND this is one of the main reasons as to why I stay away. The sick and hurtful things people say. I am disgusted by so many things I am seeing. SMH people swear they know everything about me. Including my uterus. Sick.
— Khloé (@khloekardashian) May 13, 2020
According to TMZ, the rumors began after fans noticed that Kardashian was posting a lot of pink flowers on her social media account recently, which they took as a sign that she was expecting another girl.
The rumor picked up steam when other fans pointed out that the pictures Kardashian was posting were from the waist up or older pictures of herself.
Kardashian and Thompson were in a long-term relationship and have a two-year-old daughter. Even though they have broken up, they have been seeing each other from time to time during California’s stay-at-home order because of their daughter and recently celebrated Mother’s Day together.
Thompson has been one of the few bright spots for the Cavaliers this season. The nine-year veteran was averaging a career-high 12.0 points per game before the regular season was suspended. He was also averaging 10.1 rebounds and 2.1 assists per game.