- Report: Some Cavs members thought Dylan Windler was ‘destined’ for starting spot last season
- Report: Cavs have been ‘impressed’ by Isaac Okoro in team training camp
- Report: Major update offered on Kevin Porter Jr.’s weapons and drug charges
- Cavs fans salivate via social media at thought of LeBron James retiring in Cleveland with son Bronny
- Cavs release first half of 2020-21 NBA schedule
- Report: Several key Cavs players miss Friday’s practice due to COVID-19
- Tristan Thompson explains how he’ll help take Celtics, Jayson Tatum to ‘whole different level’
- Report: Cavs guard Darius Garland put on insane amount of weight over summer
- LeBron James infers Cavs would’ve lost 2016 title to Warriors in bubble environment
- Report: Big part of Cavs winning 2016 title was team’s players taking dumps before games
Khloe Kardashian Addresses Rumors That She’s Pregnant With Tristan Thompson’s Baby
- Updated: May 14, 2020
I don’t go on social platforms much these days AND this is one of the main reasons as to why I stay away. The sick and hurtful things people say. I am disgusted by so many things I am seeing. SMH people swear they know everything about me. Including my uterus. Sick.
— Khloé (@khloekardashian) May 13, 2020
According to TMZ, the rumors began after fans noticed that Kardashian was posting a lot of pink flowers on her social media account recently, which they took as a sign that she was expecting another girl.
The rumor picked up steam when other fans pointed out that the pictures Kardashian was posting were from the waist up or older pictures of herself.
Kardashian and Thompson were in a long-term relationship and have a two-year-old daughter. Even though they have broken up, they have been seeing each other from time to time during California’s stay-at-home order because of their daughter and recently celebrated Mother’s Day together.
Thompson has been one of the few bright spots for the Cavaliers this season. The nine-year veteran was averaging a career-high 12.0 points per game before the regular season was suspended. He was also averaging 10.1 rebounds and 2.1 assists per game.