- Report: Some Cavs members thought Dylan Windler was ‘destined’ for starting spot last season
- Report: Cavs have been ‘impressed’ by Isaac Okoro in team training camp
- Report: Major update offered on Kevin Porter Jr.’s weapons and drug charges
- Cavs fans salivate via social media at thought of LeBron James retiring in Cleveland with son Bronny
- Cavs release first half of 2020-21 NBA schedule
- Report: Several key Cavs players miss Friday’s practice due to COVID-19
- Tristan Thompson explains how he’ll help take Celtics, Jayson Tatum to ‘whole different level’
- Report: Cavs guard Darius Garland put on insane amount of weight over summer
- LeBron James infers Cavs would’ve lost 2016 title to Warriors in bubble environment
- Report: Big part of Cavs winning 2016 title was team’s players taking dumps before games
Report: Larry Nance Jr. Eager to ‘Play Anywhere’ as Long as Season Resumes
- Updated: May 12, 2020
NBA players are itching to restart the 2019-20 season.
#Cavs Larry Nance said he wants to play anywhere, obviously he has concerns about health and safety.
— Tom Withers (@twithersAP) May 12, 2020
As long as teams are protected and healthy, there is a strong sense that players will jump back into the season with alacrity.
After all, there are a variety of important matters left on the table. From contractual obligations to the desire to crown a champion, the league has stated it prefers to continue the 2019-20 season.
Nance was one of the first players to get back to work after the NBA barred guys from working out due to the novel coronavirus.
The 27-year-old was having a superb season. He was putting up a career-high 10.1 points in addition to 7.3 rebounds and 2.2 assists per game this season.
While the Cavs may only play a few games for the remainder of the season since they weren’t expected to make the playoffs, the experience will be unparalleled for the team’s youth base.
There is no official timetable for when the 2019-20 season will be restored.