- Tristan Thompson Reveals His Biggest Concern in Resuming NBA Season
- Former Cavs Big Man Says LeBron James, Not Michael Jordan, Should Be No. 1 in ESPN Player Rankings
- Report: Cavs Could Go After Josh Jackson, Derrick Jones Jr. and Harry Giles in Free Agency
- Phil Handy Reveals Fans Would Be ‘Shocked’ From Footage of 2016 Cavs Documentary
- Larry Nance Jr. and His Dad Have Been Having Constant Michael Jordan vs. LeBron James Debates
- Larry Nance Jr. Says NBA Needs to Crown Champion This Season
- Report: Majority of NBA Players Eliminated From Playoff Contention Want Regular Season Cancelled
- Report: Larry Nance Jr. Eager to ‘Play Anywhere’ as Long as Season Resumes
- Jayson Tatum Admits He Watches His Famous Dunk Over LeBron James Every Single Day
- Kevin Love Shows Respect to Collin Sexton for Telling Penny Hardaway His Son Was Trash
Report: Larry Nance Jr. Eager to ‘Play Anywhere’ as Long as Season Resumes
- Updated: May 12, 2020
NBA players are itching to restart the 2019-20 season.
#Cavs Larry Nance said he wants to play anywhere, obviously he has concerns about health and safety.
— Tom Withers (@twithersAP) May 12, 2020
As long as teams are protected and healthy, there is a strong sense that players will jump back into the season with alacrity.
After all, there are a variety of important matters left on the table. From contractual obligations to the desire to crown a champion, the league has stated it prefers to continue the 2019-20 season.
Nance was one of the first players to get back to work after the NBA barred guys from working out due to the novel coronavirus.
The 27-year-old was having a superb season. He was putting up a career-high 10.1 points in addition to 7.3 rebounds and 2.2 assists per game this season.
While the Cavs may only play a few games for the remainder of the season since they weren’t expected to make the playoffs, the experience will be unparalleled for the team’s youth base.
There is no official timetable for when the 2019-20 season will be restored.