- Report: Eastern conference executive says Andre Drummond ‘definitely out of Cleveland’
- Former NBA executive discloses how much Cavs would likely pay Jarrett Allen in long-term deal
- Andre Drummond has hilarious reaction to finding out Cavs traded for another center in Jarrett Allen
- Report: Cavs waive 2 players in aftermath of blockbuster James Harden trade
- Report: Cavs acquire Jarrett Allen and Taurean Prince in blockbuster James Harden deal
- Report: Cavs helping Kevin Porter Jr. ‘get his life together before putting him on the court’
- Report: Cavs reveal MRI results of Collin Sexton’s latest injury
- Report: Cavs considered adding Jeremy Lin before signing Yogi Ferrell
- Kevin Porter Jr. highlights relationship with Carmelo Anthony as he remains away from Cavs
- Report: Steve Nash continues to have no update on Kyrie Irving’s mysterious absence from Nets
Collin Sexton Unable to Contain Excitement Over ‘The Last Dance’ in Latest Social Media Post
- Updated: April 19, 2020
Sexton took to Instagram shortly before the world premiere of “The Last Dance” to express his happiness over its arrival.
“Ya’ll know what time it is, it’s almost 9 o’clock,” Sexton said excitedly. “Got the popcorn, phone finna go on do not disturb. For all the people in the sports world, ya’ll know what time it is, yes sir.”
“The Last Dance” is a 10-part miniseries focusing on the 1997-98 Chicago Bulls season, the final season that Michael Jordan was on the team.
The documentary series was already strongly anticipated, but the severe lack of live sports due to the novel coronavirus has only increased the excitement as its premiere date has neared.
Sexton himself has been one of the many NBA stars who has expressed his sadness over the lack of basketball being played at the moment.
In fact, a recent report detailed how the Cavs have been pleading with the promising second-year guard to find interests other than basketball amidst the current shutdown.
Luckily for Sexton, he’ll be able to satisfy some of his basketball fix with what is sure to be an incredible documentary series.