- J.R. Smith annihilates Olivia Harlan Dekker, insinuates husband uses N-bombs
- Sam Dekker’s wife agrees that J.R. Smith amongst ‘dumbest people on planet’
- Sam Dekker issues strong response to J.R. Smith’s accusation that he supports Donald Trump
- Report: Cavs to hold pre-draft workouts for Obi Toppin, other top prospects this week
- J.R. Smith says former Cavs swingman was only teammate he couldn’t ‘stand’ in entire NBA career
- Report: J.B. Bickerstaff reveals ‘positive’ conversations with Andre Drummond about future with Cavs
- Skip Bayless makes strong argument why he would take 2016 Cavs over 2020 Lakers
- LeBron James gets ‘chills’ rewatching Cavs’ historic NBA Finals win over Warriors
- Andre Drummond hints at working towards major evolution in his game
- Video: Cavs big man seen getting schooled by WNBA star in 1-on-1 matchup
Collin Sexton Unable to Contain Excitement Over ‘The Last Dance’ in Latest Social Media Post
- Updated: April 19, 2020
Sexton took to Instagram shortly before the world premiere of “The Last Dance” to express his happiness over its arrival.
“Ya’ll know what time it is, it’s almost 9 o’clock,” Sexton said excitedly. “Got the popcorn, phone finna go on do not disturb. For all the people in the sports world, ya’ll know what time it is, yes sir.”
“The Last Dance” is a 10-part miniseries focusing on the 1997-98 Chicago Bulls season, the final season that Michael Jordan was on the team.
The documentary series was already strongly anticipated, but the severe lack of live sports due to the novel coronavirus has only increased the excitement as its premiere date has neared.
Sexton himself has been one of the many NBA stars who has expressed his sadness over the lack of basketball being played at the moment.
In fact, a recent report detailed how the Cavs have been pleading with the promising second-year guard to find interests other than basketball amidst the current shutdown.
Luckily for Sexton, he’ll be able to satisfy some of his basketball fix with what is sure to be an incredible documentary series.