- Disturbing photos emerge of Delonte West begging for money in Dallas
- Photos leaked of ‘hulked up’ Collin Sexton from Cavs minicamp
- Kevin Garnett schools LeBron James fans ‘who don’t know s–t’ about Cavs’ 2010 playoff collapse
- Report: Cavs source identifies several improvements in Darius Garland’s game
- Report: Cavs internally comparing Collin Sexton to Donovan Mitchell and Eric Bledsoe
- Report: Cavs will look for ‘defensive-minded players’ in NBA free agency
- Report: Cavs confidently view J.B. Bickerstaff as ‘head coach of the future’
- Cavs Rumors: Collin Sexton Looking ‘Monstrous’ and ‘Huge’ After Working on Body During Hiatus
- Here’s the Latest Update on ‘Mutual Interest’ Between Tristan Thompson and the Cavs
- Report: Darius Garland ‘Feels Snubbed and Disrespected’ by Exclusion From All-Rookie Teams
LeBron James’ Emphatic Reaction After Rewatching His Iconic Game 7 Finals Block
- Updated: April 2, 2020
The block helped the Cavs win the pivotal game and capture their first NBA title in the team’s history.
Due to the current pause of NBA games, James currently has a lot of time on his hands to look through his glorious NBA past.
On Wednesday night, the three-time champ took to Instagram to comment on his famous block.
An argument can be made that the play is the single most impactful play of James’ entire career.
The play not only put his physical dominance on full display, it also played a massive role in helping the Cavs complete their historic comeback against the Golden State Warriors.
This season, James seemed well on his way to winning a title with the Los Angeles Lakers. While those plans have been put on hold indefinitely, the hope is that the 2019-20 season will start back up in some capacity once the spread of the novel coronavirus has been controlled.
While James may indeed end up winning another title by the end of this season, it won’t be quite as special as when James played the role of hometown hero by bringing a title back to Cleveland in 2016.