- Report: Eastern conference executive says Andre Drummond ‘definitely out of Cleveland’
- Former NBA executive discloses how much Cavs would likely pay Jarrett Allen in long-term deal
- Andre Drummond has hilarious reaction to finding out Cavs traded for another center in Jarrett Allen
- Report: Cavs waive 2 players in aftermath of blockbuster James Harden trade
- Report: Cavs acquire Jarrett Allen and Taurean Prince in blockbuster James Harden deal
- Report: Cavs helping Kevin Porter Jr. ‘get his life together before putting him on the court’
- Report: Cavs reveal MRI results of Collin Sexton’s latest injury
- Report: Cavs considered adding Jeremy Lin before signing Yogi Ferrell
- Kevin Porter Jr. highlights relationship with Carmelo Anthony as he remains away from Cavs
- Report: Steve Nash continues to have no update on Kyrie Irving’s mysterious absence from Nets
LeBron James’ Emphatic Reaction After Rewatching His Iconic Game 7 Finals Block
- Updated: April 2, 2020
The block helped the Cavs win the pivotal game and capture their first NBA title in the team’s history.
Due to the current pause of NBA games, James currently has a lot of time on his hands to look through his glorious NBA past.
On Wednesday night, the three-time champ took to Instagram to comment on his famous block.
An argument can be made that the play is the single most impactful play of James’ entire career.
The play not only put his physical dominance on full display, it also played a massive role in helping the Cavs complete their historic comeback against the Golden State Warriors.
This season, James seemed well on his way to winning a title with the Los Angeles Lakers. While those plans have been put on hold indefinitely, the hope is that the 2019-20 season will start back up in some capacity once the spread of the novel coronavirus has been controlled.
While James may indeed end up winning another title by the end of this season, it won’t be quite as special as when James played the role of hometown hero by bringing a title back to Cleveland in 2016.