- Report: Andre Drummond makes final decision regarding player option with Cavs
- Report: ‘90 percent’ chance Andre Drummond opts into player option with Cavs
- Scary details of Kevin Porter Jr.’s arrest reveal loaded handgun, marijuana and overturned vehicle
- Report: Cavs expected to draft Obi Toppin at No. 5 pick if Deni Avdija is ‘off the board’
- Report: Andre Drummond expected to pick up option in order to facilitate trade
- Cavs break silence regarding Kevin Porter Jr.’s troubling arrest
- Report: Celtics offered multiple 1st-round picks for Cavs’ No. 5 overall pick
- Cavs news: Kevin Porter Jr. arrested on weapons charges
- Report: Veteran big man would ‘love to play’ for Cavs as free agency nears
- Larry Nance Jr. offers high praise for Miami Marlins’ historic hire of Kim Ng
Basketball skills guru who’s trained LeBron James says Kevin Porter Jr. among ‘best iso wings’ in NBA
- Updated: November 6, 2020
As a matter of fact, popular NBA trainer Chris Brickley recently gave Porter Jr. prominent praise.
Porter Jr., 20, is an integral part of the Cavs’ rebuild process.
The Cavs drafted the guard with the No. 30 pick in the 2019 NBA Draft. Porter Jr. averaged 10.0 points, 3.2 rebounds and 2.2 assists per game in his first year in the league.
Now, he’s looking to take his game to another level this season. After all, the Cavs have high hopes of reaching the postseason.
They finished in last place in the Eastern Conference last season. Porter Jr. will be a big part of turning the ship around and bringing success to Cleveland.
The 2020-21 season is expected to start before the end of the year.