- Khloe Kardashian Addresses Rumors That She’s Pregnant With Tristan Thompson’s Baby
- Tristan Thompson Reveals His Biggest Concern in Resuming NBA Season
- Former Cavs Big Man Says LeBron James, Not Michael Jordan, Should Be No. 1 in ESPN Player Rankings
- Report: Cavs Could Go After Josh Jackson, Derrick Jones Jr. and Harry Giles in Free Agency
- Phil Handy Reveals Fans Would Be ‘Shocked’ From Footage of 2016 Cavs Documentary
- Larry Nance Jr. and His Dad Have Been Having Constant Michael Jordan vs. LeBron James Debates
- Larry Nance Jr. Says NBA Needs to Crown Champion This Season
- Report: Majority of NBA Players Eliminated From Playoff Contention Want Regular Season Cancelled
- Report: Larry Nance Jr. Eager to ‘Play Anywhere’ as Long as Season Resumes
- Jayson Tatum Admits He Watches His Famous Dunk Over LeBron James Every Single Day
Cavs News: Kevin Porter Jr. Leaves Game After Suffering Head Injury vs. Celtics
- Updated: March 4, 2020
Porter Jr. was forced to leave the contest after suffering a head injury.
— Chris Fedor (@ChrisFedor) March 5, 2020
Prior to his early exit, Porter Jr. had played just 10 minutes and recorded just one point, two rebounds and two assists.
While there is no indication of the injury’s severity yet, the hope is that he will be able to return to play soon.
Porter Jr. has been on a tear as of late, averaging 13.4 points, 3.9 rebounds and 3.3 assists in his last ten games.
Hopefully, Porter Jr.’s head injury doesn’t force him to miss substantial time. With under two month’s left in his rookie campaign, it would be highly promising to see the former first-round pick finish the season strong.