- Video: Andre Drummond Drains Acrobatic 3-Pointer in Scrimmage
- Cavs Rumors: Growing Belief That NBA Won’t Create 2nd Bubble for 8 Eliminated Teams
- Report: Cavs Were ‘Livid’ to Be Left Out of NBA Bubble
- Larry Nance Jr. Deems Anthony Davis ‘Monstar’ After Huge Game in NBA Bubble
- Larry Nance Jr. Shares Emotional Message About Why He Feels Lucky to Be on Cavs
- Dylan Windler Offers Incredibly Positive Update on Injury Recovery
- Tristan Thompson Gets Hyped While Explaining Why LeBron James Is the Best Player in the NBA
- Larry Nance Jr. Breaks Down Why He’s a ‘Huge Fan’ of LaMelo Ball
- Report: Cavs and Andre Drummond Exploring ‘Substantial Offer’ for Long-Term Extension
- Report: Cavs Have 1 Draft Prospect ‘Sitting Firmly Towards the Top’ of Their List
Cavs News: Kevin Porter Jr. Leaves Game After Suffering Head Injury vs. Celtics
- Updated: March 4, 2020
Porter Jr. was forced to leave the contest after suffering a head injury.
— Chris Fedor (@ChrisFedor) March 5, 2020
Prior to his early exit, Porter Jr. had played just 10 minutes and recorded just one point, two rebounds and two assists.
While there is no indication of the injury’s severity yet, the hope is that he will be able to return to play soon.
Porter Jr. has been on a tear as of late, averaging 13.4 points, 3.9 rebounds and 3.3 assists in his last ten games.
Hopefully, Porter Jr.’s head injury doesn’t force him to miss substantial time. With under two month’s left in his rookie campaign, it would be highly promising to see the former first-round pick finish the season strong.