- Report: Eastern conference executive says Andre Drummond ‘definitely out of Cleveland’
- Former NBA executive discloses how much Cavs would likely pay Jarrett Allen in long-term deal
- Andre Drummond has hilarious reaction to finding out Cavs traded for another center in Jarrett Allen
- Report: Cavs waive 2 players in aftermath of blockbuster James Harden trade
- Report: Cavs acquire Jarrett Allen and Taurean Prince in blockbuster James Harden deal
- Report: Cavs helping Kevin Porter Jr. ‘get his life together before putting him on the court’
- Report: Cavs reveal MRI results of Collin Sexton’s latest injury
- Report: Cavs considered adding Jeremy Lin before signing Yogi Ferrell
- Kevin Porter Jr. highlights relationship with Carmelo Anthony as he remains away from Cavs
- Report: Steve Nash continues to have no update on Kyrie Irving’s mysterious absence from Nets
Cavs News: Kevin Porter Jr. Leaves Game After Suffering Head Injury vs. Celtics
- Updated: March 4, 2020
Porter Jr. was forced to leave the contest after suffering a head injury.
— Chris Fedor (@ChrisFedor) March 5, 2020
Prior to his early exit, Porter Jr. had played just 10 minutes and recorded just one point, two rebounds and two assists.
While there is no indication of the injury’s severity yet, the hope is that he will be able to return to play soon.
Porter Jr. has been on a tear as of late, averaging 13.4 points, 3.9 rebounds and 3.3 assists in his last ten games.
Hopefully, Porter Jr.’s head injury doesn’t force him to miss substantial time. With under two month’s left in his rookie campaign, it would be highly promising to see the former first-round pick finish the season strong.