- J.R. Smith annihilates Olivia Harlan Dekker, insinuates husband uses N-bombs
- Sam Dekker’s wife agrees that J.R. Smith amongst ‘dumbest people on planet’
- Sam Dekker issues strong response to J.R. Smith’s accusation that he supports Donald Trump
- Report: Cavs to hold pre-draft workouts for Obi Toppin, other top prospects this week
- J.R. Smith says former Cavs swingman was only teammate he couldn’t ‘stand’ in entire NBA career
- Report: J.B. Bickerstaff reveals ‘positive’ conversations with Andre Drummond about future with Cavs
- Skip Bayless makes strong argument why he would take 2016 Cavs over 2020 Lakers
- LeBron James gets ‘chills’ rewatching Cavs’ historic NBA Finals win over Warriors
- Andre Drummond hints at working towards major evolution in his game
- Video: Cavs big man seen getting schooled by WNBA star in 1-on-1 matchup
Report: Kevin Love Dealing With Achilles Injury, Out Wednesday vs. Atlanta Hawks
- Updated: February 12, 2020
The star big man was ruled out for the matchup with the Atlanta Hawks prior to tipoff.
— Chris Fedor (@ChrisFedor) February 12, 2020
So far this season, Kevin Love has averaged 17.7 points, 9.8 rebounds and 3.0 assists per game.
Despite that production, the Cavs were reportedly looking to part ways with Love prior to February’s trade deadline.
However, no deal ultimately materialized.
Hopefully, Love holds a similar point of view.
While he was a source of distractions both on and off the court for the Cavs earlier this season, he has recently seemed to have a more positive overall approach.
Following Wednesday’s game, the Cavs will not take the court again until Feb. 21.
Surely, Love will be back on the court for that Eastern Conference matchup.