- Bulls Owner Reveals LeBron’s 7-Word Message About Akron That Indicated He Was Leaving Cleveland
- Larry Nance Jr. Explains Why Kobe Bryant’s Final Game More Meaningful to Him Than Cavs Championship
- Former Cavs Guard Says There’s ‘No Way’ LeBron James Eating Airplane Food Served in NBA’s Bubble
- Report: NBA Scout Explains Why 2nd NBA Bubble Is Crucial for Cavs’ Future
- Kevin Love Explains How Changing His Uniform During Halftime Helps Him Deal With Anxiety
- Kendrick Perkins Urges Pacers to Sign Former Cavs Guard to Replace Victor Oladipo
- Oddsmakers Predict Surprising NCAA Route for Bronny James
- Ultra-Rare LeBron James Rookie Card Expected to Sell for More Than $2 Million
- Report: Cavs Player Says He ‘Probably Won’t Play’ If NBA Creates 2nd Bubble
- Richard Jefferson Clowns LeBron James With Savage Comment After He Refers to Himself as King
Report: Kevin Love Playing With Cavs Was ‘Driving Him Crazy’ Certain Days
- Updated: February 4, 2020
That being said, there have been many signs throughout the 2019-20 season pointing to the fact Love wants out of Cleveland.
In fact, a recent report from Chris Fedor of Cleveland.com indicates that at times this season, playing with the Cavs has gotten on Love’s last nerve.
“Weeks ago, as Love’s frustration started boiling over, it was obvious he wanted out,” Fedor wrote. “Sources close to Love said playing with the Cavs was ‘driving him crazy’ certain days.”
There have been a number of instances where his frustration has been quite visible.
Whether it was the January outburst during a team shootaround or visible expressions of anger during games, the former All-Star has certainly let his emotions get the better of him at times this season.
With all that in mind, it’s hard not to consider what happens for Love and the Cavs if a trade does not materialize prior to Thursday’s deadline.
Recently, Love has seemed to be a bit more positive. Perhaps that is a good sign of things to come.
However, as the Cavs continue to struggle deep into the season, it will be interesting to see if Love lets his emotions take over again.