- Report: Andre Drummond to Face Off Against DeMarcus Cousins in NBA 2K Tournament
- Larry Nance Jr.’s Hilarious Reason for Wanting to Resume Season Has Nothing to Do With Cavs
- Beth McLeod Touched by LeBron James’ Thoughts and Prayers
- Matthew Dellavedova Takes Playful Shot at Random Appearance of Cedi Osman
- Darius Garland Sends Somber Message Due to Lull in NBA Season
- Larry Nance Jr.: ‘I Have Zero Interest in Anything Basketball-Related Right Now’
- Report: Cavs’ Strength and Conditioning Trainers Keeping Team Ready
- Kyrie Irving Reveals Incredible Advice Kobe Bryant Gave Him Midway Through 2016 NBA Finals
- Kyrie Irving Shares Hilarious Story of Kobe Bryant Defending Him: ‘He Punched That S— Bro’
- Andre Drummond ‘Immediately Gravitated’ Towards Lindsay Gottlieb When He Arrived in Cleveland
Report: Kevin Love Playing With Cavs Was ‘Driving Him Crazy’ Certain Days
- Updated: February 4, 2020
That being said, there have been many signs throughout the 2019-20 season pointing to the fact Love wants out of Cleveland.
In fact, a recent report from Chris Fedor of Cleveland.com indicates that at times this season, playing with the Cavs has gotten on Love’s last nerve.
“Weeks ago, as Love’s frustration started boiling over, it was obvious he wanted out,” Fedor wrote. “Sources close to Love said playing with the Cavs was ‘driving him crazy’ certain days.”
There have been a number of instances where his frustration has been quite visible.
Whether it was the January outburst during a team shootaround or visible expressions of anger during games, the former All-Star has certainly let his emotions get the better of him at times this season.
With all that in mind, it’s hard not to consider what happens for Love and the Cavs if a trade does not materialize prior to Thursday’s deadline.
Recently, Love has seemed to be a bit more positive. Perhaps that is a good sign of things to come.
However, as the Cavs continue to struggle deep into the season, it will be interesting to see if Love lets his emotions take over again.