- Kendrick Perkins Takes Jab at Kyrie Irving Replacing Pau Gasol as NBPA Vice President
- Cavs Rumors: J.B. Bickerstaff Expected to Replace Head Coach John Beilein
- Report: John Beilein Has Become ‘Unhappy’ and ‘Miserable’ as Cavs Head Coach
- Report: John Beilein Expected to Step Down as Cavs Head Coach
- Video: Kevin Love Shares Powerful Words About Depression Alongside Barack Obama
- Darius Garland Being Compared to Stephen Curry and Damian Lillard
- Video: Collin Sexton Seen Putting in Additional Work in After 2020 Rising Stars Game
- Dwyane Wade Says He Felt Like a ‘Zombie’ During His Stint on Cavs
- Report: Cavs Player Believes Andre Drummond Gives Team ‘Championship-Level Frontcourt’
- Tristan Thompson Says LeBron James Has ‘Worst Diet Ever’ and ‘Eats Like S—‘
Report: Kevin Love Playing With Cavs Was ‘Driving Him Crazy’ Certain Days
- Updated: February 4, 2020
That being said, there have been many signs throughout the 2019-20 season pointing to the fact Love wants out of Cleveland.
In fact, a recent report from Chris Fedor of Cleveland.com indicates that at times this season, playing with the Cavs has gotten on Love’s last nerve.
“Weeks ago, as Love’s frustration started boiling over, it was obvious he wanted out,” Fedor wrote. “Sources close to Love said playing with the Cavs was ‘driving him crazy’ certain days.”
There have been a number of instances where his frustration has been quite visible.
Whether it was the January outburst during a team shootaround or visible expressions of anger during games, the former All-Star has certainly let his emotions get the better of him at times this season.
With all that in mind, it’s hard not to consider what happens for Love and the Cavs if a trade does not materialize prior to Thursday’s deadline.
Recently, Love has seemed to be a bit more positive. Perhaps that is a good sign of things to come.
However, as the Cavs continue to struggle deep into the season, it will be interesting to see if Love lets his emotions take over again.