- Disturbing photos emerge of Delonte West begging for money in Dallas
- Photos leaked of ‘hulked up’ Collin Sexton from Cavs minicamp
- Kevin Garnett schools LeBron James fans ‘who don’t know s–t’ about Cavs’ 2010 playoff collapse
- Report: Cavs source identifies several improvements in Darius Garland’s game
- Report: Cavs internally comparing Collin Sexton to Donovan Mitchell and Eric Bledsoe
- Report: Cavs will look for ‘defensive-minded players’ in NBA free agency
- Report: Cavs confidently view J.B. Bickerstaff as ‘head coach of the future’
- Cavs Rumors: Collin Sexton Looking ‘Monstrous’ and ‘Huge’ After Working on Body During Hiatus
- Here’s the Latest Update on ‘Mutual Interest’ Between Tristan Thompson and the Cavs
- Report: Darius Garland ‘Feels Snubbed and Disrespected’ by Exclusion From All-Rookie Teams
Darius Garland Reacts to Recording His First Career Double-Double
- Updated: January 15, 2020
Garland recorded his first career double-double with 14 points and 10 assists in the Cavaliers’ 128-103 loss to the Los Angeles Clippers on Tuesday night.
He took note of his memorable performance following the game.
Though his averages of 12.3 points, 2.0 rebounds and 3.6 assists per game aren’t exactly jumping off the stat sheet, his play of late has been quite impressive.
In his last nine games, Garland has registered 16.2 points and 5.1 assists per contest. His improved field-goal percentage is also notable.
He has improved a season average of 40.9 percent shooting from the field up to 48.2 percent over that aforementioned nine-game period.
Clearly, Garland is not exaggerating when he says that the game is slowing down for him.