- Former Cavs Player Delonte West Seen Getting Beat Down on Freeway
- Report: Cavs Sign Tyler Cook to 2nd 10-Day Contract
- Report: Some Cavs Players Still Question John Beilein’s Ability to Succeed in NBA
- Tristan Thompson Indicates Refs Were Wrong to Eject Him for Incident With Jae Crowder
- Tristan Thompson Gets Ejected for Slapping Jae Crowder’s Behind
- Jose Calderon Details LeBron James Breaking His Hand After Game 1 of 2018 NBA Finals
- Collin Sexton Says There Was a Lot of ‘Disrespect’ Amongst Cavs Players Early in Season
- Report: NBA Executives Believe Kevin Love Was Primary Voice Behind Criticism of John Beilein
- Cavs Rumors: Tristan Thompson ‘Coveted by Contenders’ in Potential Trade
- 3 Ideal Trades the Cavs Should Pursue for Kevin Love
Darius Garland Reacts to Recording His First Career Double-Double
- Updated: January 15, 2020
Garland recorded his first career double-double with 14 points and 10 assists in the Cavaliers’ 128-103 loss to the Los Angeles Clippers on Tuesday night.
He took note of his memorable performance following the game.
Though his averages of 12.3 points, 2.0 rebounds and 3.6 assists per game aren’t exactly jumping off the stat sheet, his play of late has been quite impressive.
In his last nine games, Garland has registered 16.2 points and 5.1 assists per contest. His improved field-goal percentage is also notable.
He has improved a season average of 40.9 percent shooting from the field up to 48.2 percent over that aforementioned nine-game period.
Clearly, Garland is not exaggerating when he says that the game is slowing down for him.