- Report: Andre Drummond to Pick Up $28.7M Player Option to Stay With Cavs Next Season
- Report: Andre Drummond ‘Near Certainty’ to Return to Cavs With Option Date Updated
- Kevin Love Donates $500,000 to UCLA’s Psychology Department for Mental Health Awareness
- Video: Kevin Love Releases Heartfelt Message After Winning Prestigious ESPY Award
- Jordan Clarkson Disses Donald Trump After Latest Coronavirus Comments: ‘This Is the Dumbest S–t I Heard’
- Andre Drummond Hypes Up Darius Garland After He Breaks Ankles in Scrimmage Video
- Why Cavs Have Extensive Knowledge on Deni Avdija Because of J.B. Bickerstaff
- Report: Cavs Continue to Use Damian Lillard, C.J. McCollum as Model for Darius Garland, Collin Sexton
- Tristan Thompson Reminisces on Cavs Championship as ‘Legendary Father’s Day’
- Numbers Show That Cavs Rookie Darius Garland Was NBA’s Worst Player This Season
Darius Garland Reacts to Recording His First Career Double-Double
- Updated: January 15, 2020
Garland recorded his first career double-double with 14 points and 10 assists in the Cavaliers’ 128-103 loss to the Los Angeles Clippers on Tuesday night.
He took note of his memorable performance following the game.
Though his averages of 12.3 points, 2.0 rebounds and 3.6 assists per game aren’t exactly jumping off the stat sheet, his play of late has been quite impressive.
In his last nine games, Garland has registered 16.2 points and 5.1 assists per contest. His improved field-goal percentage is also notable.
He has improved a season average of 40.9 percent shooting from the field up to 48.2 percent over that aforementioned nine-game period.
Clearly, Garland is not exaggerating when he says that the game is slowing down for him.