- Kendrick Perkins Rips Apart Kyle Kuzma, Calls for Dion Waiters to Get More Playing Time
- NBA Executive Doubts Kyrie Irving Will Respect Steve Nash as Head Coach
- Kevin Love Reacts to Ongoing Feud Between Richard Jefferson and Scottie Pippen
- Scottie Pippen Destroys Richard Jefferson for Saying Giannis Antetokounmpo ‘Might Be a Pippen’
- Richard Jefferson Crucifies Giannis Antetokounmpo, Compares Him to Scottie Pippen
- Report: Multiple Cavs Veterans Will Not Participate in Team’s Voluntary Minicamp
- Cavs Fans Livid After Team Decides to Honor Michael Jordan on Iconic Statement Edition Uniforms
- Andre Drummond Goes After Donald Trump Following Latest Attack on NBA Protests
- Richard Jefferson Destroys Giannis Antetokounmpo for Not Guarding Jimmy Butler in Game 1
- Report: Cavs Looking at These 3 Players With No. 5 Overall Pick
Cavs Teammates Rally Around Matthew Dellavedova’s Mission To End Australian Wildfires
- Updated: January 8, 2020
The wildfires in Australia, which have been raging for the last several months, have been catastrophic to the continent’s forests.
Nearly 20 million acres have already burned, with hundreds of millions of animals dying as a result.
Over the last several days, Dellavedova began expressing his deep sadness over the state of his homeland.
On Tuesday, he announced his partnership with the NBA and NBPA Foundation to donate to the Australian bushfire relief efforts.
Please help in any way you can ????https://t.co/RZHJxiAafY
Not only is it great to see Love and Thompson supporting their teammate, it’s also wonderful to see all three players caring so deeply about the planet we call home.
Over the past year, wildfires across the world have raged at an alarming rate. From California to Brazil and now in Australia, it is clear that something must be done to avoid these crises.
Hopefully, Dellavedova’s words and his teammates’ willingness to help encourage fans all over the world to do what they can to help the planet be a healthier and safer place to live.