- Larry Nance Jr. Pays Respect to Kobe Bryant as He Shows Off Latest Cavs Workout
- Report: Cavs ‘Eager to Play’ as Hot Debate Regarding How NBA Should Return Continues
- Pelicans Rookie Declares LeBron James Buzzer-Beater Favorite Game-Winner in NBA History
- J.B. Bickerstaff on Collin Sexton: ‘You Will Not Find a Guy Who Is More Serious About His Game’
- Andre Drummond Leaves Waitress Stunned as He Leaves Enormous Tip on Check
- Kendrick Perkins Says James Harden Better All-Around Player Than Stephen Curry
- Report: International Club to Target Ante Zizic This Offseason
- Kevin Porter Jr. Sends Passionate Message to City of Cleveland
- Khloe Kardashian Sends NSFW Message to Woman Claiming to Be Mother of Tristan Thompson’s Son
- Ranking the 10 Best Players in Cleveland Cavaliers History
Cavs Teammates Rally Around Matthew Dellavedova’s Mission To End Australian Wildfires
- Updated: January 8, 2020
The wildfires in Australia, which have been raging for the last several months, have been catastrophic to the continent’s forests.
Nearly 20 million acres have already burned, with hundreds of millions of animals dying as a result.
Over the last several days, Dellavedova began expressing his deep sadness over the state of his homeland.
On Tuesday, he announced his partnership with the NBA and NBPA Foundation to donate to the Australian bushfire relief efforts.
Please help in any way you can ????https://t.co/RZHJxiAafY
Not only is it great to see Love and Thompson supporting their teammate, it’s also wonderful to see all three players caring so deeply about the planet we call home.
Over the past year, wildfires across the world have raged at an alarming rate. From California to Brazil and now in Australia, it is clear that something must be done to avoid these crises.
Hopefully, Dellavedova’s words and his teammates’ willingness to help encourage fans all over the world to do what they can to help the planet be a healthier and safer place to live.