- Former Cavs Player Delonte West Seen Getting Beat Down on Freeway
- Report: Cavs Sign Tyler Cook to 2nd 10-Day Contract
- Report: Some Cavs Players Still Question John Beilein’s Ability to Succeed in NBA
- Tristan Thompson Indicates Refs Were Wrong to Eject Him for Incident With Jae Crowder
- Tristan Thompson Gets Ejected for Slapping Jae Crowder’s Behind
- Jose Calderon Details LeBron James Breaking His Hand After Game 1 of 2018 NBA Finals
- Collin Sexton Says There Was a Lot of ‘Disrespect’ Amongst Cavs Players Early in Season
- Report: NBA Executives Believe Kevin Love Was Primary Voice Behind Criticism of John Beilein
- Cavs Rumors: Tristan Thompson ‘Coveted by Contenders’ in Potential Trade
- 3 Ideal Trades the Cavs Should Pursue for Kevin Love
Cavs Teammates Rally Around Matthew Dellavedova’s Mission To End Australian Wildfires
- Updated: January 8, 2020
The wildfires in Australia, which have been raging for the last several months, have been catastrophic to the continent’s forests.
Nearly 20 million acres have already burned, with hundreds of millions of animals dying as a result.
Over the last several days, Dellavedova began expressing his deep sadness over the state of his homeland.
On Tuesday, he announced his partnership with the NBA and NBPA Foundation to donate to the Australian bushfire relief efforts.
Please help in any way you can 🙏🏻🙏🏻https://t.co/RZHJxiAafY
Not only is it great to see Love and Thompson supporting their teammate, it’s also wonderful to see all three players caring so deeply about the planet we call home.
Over the past year, wildfires across the world have raged at an alarming rate. From California to Brazil and now in Australia, it is clear that something must be done to avoid these crises.
Hopefully, Dellavedova’s words and his teammates’ willingness to help encourage fans all over the world to do what they can to help the planet be a healthier and safer place to live.