- Kevin Love takes swipe at Donald Trump as 2020 presidential debate gets heated
- Report: Delonte West checks into rehab facility after photo of him begging on street goes viral
- Cavs News: Kevin Love leaves team’s Cleveland bubble
- Report: Significant concerns emerging about Anthony Edwards as he gets compared to Dion Waiters
- Richard Jefferson throws shade at Los Angeles Clippers while praising Miami Heat
- Kevin Love acknowledges that he was big part in helping LeBron James win titles
- Kevin Love explains how important playing in front of crowds is to LeBron James
- Larry Nance Jr. responds with jubilation that Cavs and Tristan Thompson have ‘mutual interest’
- Koby Altman opens up on what Cavs plan to do with No. 5 overall pick
- Ja Morant insinuates missed dunk over Kevin Love would have been best of all time
Report: Cavs Sign Guard Levi Randolph to Two-Way Contract
- Updated: January 6, 2020
According to a Monday report, the Cavs have signed guard Levi Randolph to a two-way contract.
— Chris Fedor (@ChrisFedor) January 6, 2020
Randolph has spent the last two years with the Cavs’ G League affiliate Canton Charge. This season, he has averaged 15.3 points, 5.4 rebounds, 2.8 assists and 1.4 steals in 20 games.
It will be interesting to see what kind of opportunity Randolph gets to carve out a spot for himself in the Cavs’ current rotation.
With the trade deadline looming, and possible trades on the horizon, it is quite likely that the Cavs’ roster will look very different in a month’s time.
Whether or not Randolph takes advantage of that potential upheaval remains to be seen.