- Report: Darius Garland was ‘hurt’ when Cavs and Tristan Thompson parted ways
- Report: Nets to make run at acquiring Cavs backup center JaVale McGee
- Report: Cavs had chance to acquire DeAndre Jordan in 2018 with LeBron James on team
- Report: Some Cavs veterans ‘resented’ Collin Sexton in 2018, wanted to trade for one last shot at title
- Video: Jarrett Allen catches a body as he posterizes Nets defender
- Video: James Harden delivers filthy through-the-legs pass to Kyrie Irving
- Kevin Porter Jr. shares emotional post as he bids goodbye to Cleveland Cavaliers
- Report: Darius Garland and Dylan Windler expected to play Friday night vs. Nets
- Report: Cavs saw James Harden potential in Kevin Porter Jr.
- Report: Nets list Kevin Durant as questionable ahead of Friday’s game vs. Cavs
Report: Cavs Sign Guard Levi Randolph to Two-Way Contract
- Updated: January 6, 2020
According to a Monday report, the Cavs have signed guard Levi Randolph to a two-way contract.
— Chris Fedor (@ChrisFedor) January 6, 2020
Randolph has spent the last two years with the Cavs’ G League affiliate Canton Charge. This season, he has averaged 15.3 points, 5.4 rebounds, 2.8 assists and 1.4 steals in 20 games.
It will be interesting to see what kind of opportunity Randolph gets to carve out a spot for himself in the Cavs’ current rotation.
With the trade deadline looming, and possible trades on the horizon, it is quite likely that the Cavs’ roster will look very different in a month’s time.
Whether or not Randolph takes advantage of that potential upheaval remains to be seen.