- Former Cavs Player Delonte West Seen Getting Beat Down on Freeway
- Report: Cavs Sign Tyler Cook to 2nd 10-Day Contract
- Report: Some Cavs Players Still Question John Beilein’s Ability to Succeed in NBA
- Tristan Thompson Indicates Refs Were Wrong to Eject Him for Incident With Jae Crowder
- Tristan Thompson Gets Ejected for Slapping Jae Crowder’s Behind
- Jose Calderon Details LeBron James Breaking His Hand After Game 1 of 2018 NBA Finals
- Collin Sexton Says There Was a Lot of ‘Disrespect’ Amongst Cavs Players Early in Season
- Report: NBA Executives Believe Kevin Love Was Primary Voice Behind Criticism of John Beilein
- Cavs Rumors: Tristan Thompson ‘Coveted by Contenders’ in Potential Trade
- 3 Ideal Trades the Cavs Should Pursue for Kevin Love
Report: Cavs Sign Guard Levi Randolph to Two-Way Contract
- Updated: January 6, 2020
According to a Monday report, the Cavs have signed guard Levi Randolph to a two-way contract.
— Chris Fedor (@ChrisFedor) January 6, 2020
Randolph has spent the last two years with the Cavs’ G League affiliate Canton Charge. This season, he has averaged 15.3 points, 5.4 rebounds, 2.8 assists and 1.4 steals in 20 games.
It will be interesting to see what kind of opportunity Randolph gets to carve out a spot for himself in the Cavs’ current rotation.
With the trade deadline looming, and possible trades on the horizon, it is quite likely that the Cavs’ roster will look very different in a month’s time.
Whether or not Randolph takes advantage of that potential upheaval remains to be seen.