- Former Cavs Player Delonte West Seen Getting Beat Down on Freeway
- Report: Cavs Sign Tyler Cook to 2nd 10-Day Contract
- Report: Some Cavs Players Still Question John Beilein’s Ability to Succeed in NBA
- Tristan Thompson Indicates Refs Were Wrong to Eject Him for Incident With Jae Crowder
- Tristan Thompson Gets Ejected for Slapping Jae Crowder’s Behind
- Jose Calderon Details LeBron James Breaking His Hand After Game 1 of 2018 NBA Finals
- Collin Sexton Says There Was a Lot of ‘Disrespect’ Amongst Cavs Players Early in Season
- Report: NBA Executives Believe Kevin Love Was Primary Voice Behind Criticism of John Beilein
- Cavs Rumors: Tristan Thompson ‘Coveted by Contenders’ in Potential Trade
- 3 Ideal Trades the Cavs Should Pursue for Kevin Love
Report: Kevin Love Will Not Be Disciplined for Outburst vs. OKC Thunder
- Updated: January 5, 2020
It looks like the front office will not take any action on him as a result.
— Kelsey Russo (@kelseyyrusso) January 6, 2020
It does seem to make some sense that the five-time All-Star is upset with the organization. Just two seasons after reaching the NBA Finals for the fourth year in a row, the Cavs sit at 10-25, the third-worst record in the Eastern Conference.
Cleveland has been trying to trade Love, but to no avail so far. The challenge is that he’s in just the first year of a four-year, $120 million contract and hasn’t played in over 70 games since the 2015-16 season.
Still, it’s clear that Love, 31, can offer some significant value to a team that’s contending or looking to contend for the NBA championship. He remains one of the best rebounders in the league as well as a dependable 3-point shooter.