- Kevin Porter Jr. shares scary, suicidal Instagram post as fans beg him to seek help
- Report: Cavs hoping to attend workout of top NBA draft prospect Devin Vassell
- Report: Obi Toppin on Cavs radar with No. 5 pick in 2020 NBA draft
- Kevin Porter Jr. shouts out potential Cavs pick LaMelo Ball after huge announcement
- Iman Shumpert makes adamant pick between 2016 Cavs and 2020 Lakers
- Richard Jefferson takes hilarious shot at Giannis Antetokounmpo while comparing him to LeBron James
- Kevin Love, Tristan Thompson send huge congrats to ‘brother’ LeBron James for winning NBA title
- Andre Drummond campaigns for Cleveland Browns to give him shot at tight end
- Dylan Windler proceeds with huge life decision on Cavs home court
- Tristan Thompson shares threatening text LeBron James sent after Cavs lost Game 4 of 2016 finals
Former Cavs Teammates Send Birthday Messages to LeBron James for 35th Birthday
- Updated: December 30, 2019
LeBron James is celebrating his 35th year around the sun today, and virtually every teammate he’s ever played with shouted out the Los Angeles Lakers superstar via social media.
That included his former teammates from the Cleveland Cavaliers who remain good friends with him off the court. Among those players, Tristan Thompson, Kevin Love and Cedi Osman took to social media to send their birthday greetings to the 15-time All-Star.
Thompson, one of James’ closest friends in the league, posted a photo of the two hanging out with a caption that spoke about how youthful James is in comparison to his age.
Love decided to simply post a photo of James in a purple and gold jersey with a list of his glowing accomplishments along with his birthday message.
A rookie during James’ final year as a Cavalier, Osman shared a photo of them celebrating on the court after the four-time MVP made a game-winner in the playoffs, one of several that he made during the 2017-18 season.
What made Thompson, Love and Osman’s greetings even more special is how James acknowledged their messages in his many Instagram stories.
Though James is currently playing for a different team, the Cavs will always remain close to his heart. The relationship that he shares with the players continues to remain strong to this day.