- Report: Obi Toppin on Cavs radar with No. 5 pick in 2020 NBA draft
- Kevin Porter Jr. shouts out potential Cavs pick LaMelo Ball after huge announcement
- Iman Shumpert makes adamant pick between 2016 Cavs and 2020 Lakers
- Richard Jefferson takes hilarious shot at Giannis Antetokounmpo while comparing him to LeBron James
- Kevin Love, Tristan Thompson send huge congrats to ‘brother’ LeBron James for winning NBA title
- Andre Drummond campaigns for Cleveland Browns to give him shot at tight end
- Dylan Windler proceeds with huge life decision on Cavs home court
- Tristan Thompson shares threatening text LeBron James sent after Cavs lost Game 4 of 2016 finals
- Mark Cuban shares incredible picture of Delonte West to prove he’s on path to recovery
- Report: Boston Celtics could offer major trade package for ‘obvious target’ Larry Nance Jr.
Report: Cavs Agree to Send Jordan Clarkson to Jazz for Dante Exum
- Updated: December 23, 2019
— Adrian Wojnarowski (@wojespn) December 23, 2019
Utah will also send two future second round picks to Cleveland in the trade, sources tell ESPN. https://t.co/mQBTD8h26k
— Adrian Wojnarowski (@wojespn) December 24, 2019
Clarkson, 27, had been performing well for the Cavs, putting up averages of 14.6 points, 2.4 rebounds and 2.4 assists per game on the season.
However, the Cavs are clearly looking towards the future as Exum is just 24 years of age. The former first-round draft pick has only played in 11 games this season, but will certainly get more opportunity on a struggling Cavs team.
Exum’s first chance to suit up will be on Friday afternoon against the Boston Celtics.