- Report: Eastern conference executive says Andre Drummond ‘definitely out of Cleveland’
- Former NBA executive discloses how much Cavs would likely pay Jarrett Allen in long-term deal
- Andre Drummond has hilarious reaction to finding out Cavs traded for another center in Jarrett Allen
- Report: Cavs waive 2 players in aftermath of blockbuster James Harden trade
- Report: Cavs acquire Jarrett Allen and Taurean Prince in blockbuster James Harden deal
- Report: Cavs helping Kevin Porter Jr. ‘get his life together before putting him on the court’
- Report: Cavs reveal MRI results of Collin Sexton’s latest injury
- Report: Cavs considered adding Jeremy Lin before signing Yogi Ferrell
- Kevin Porter Jr. highlights relationship with Carmelo Anthony as he remains away from Cavs
- Report: Steve Nash continues to have no update on Kyrie Irving’s mysterious absence from Nets
Report: Kevin Love Questionable Tonight vs. Portland Trail Blazers
- Updated: November 23, 2019
The Cleveland Cavaliers could be without their best player on Saturday night.
Starting big Kevin Love is listed as questionable for Saturday’s contest against the Portland Trail Blazers.
— Sam Amico (@AmicoHoops) November 23, 2019
Love, 31, is putting up 17.9 points, 11.8 rebounds and 2.7 assist per game this season.
While the veteran has been mostly healthy this year, the Cavs have been unable to get into a winning rhythm. Not only are the Cavs currently on a five-game losing streak, the team has been hammered by double digits in its last four contests.
On top of Love’s potential absence, the Blazers may be close to full strength against the Cavs. While Blazers superstar Damian Lillard has missed the last two games due to back spasms, the point guard is probable to return on Saturday.
Lillard is averaging 28.6 points, 7.1 assists and 4.9 rebounds per game this year.