- Cavs Rumors: Growing Belief That NBA Won’t Create 2nd Bubble for 8 Eliminated Teams
- Report: Cavs Were ‘Livid’ to Be Left Out of NBA Bubble
- Larry Nance Jr. Deems Anthony Davis ‘Monstar’ After Huge Game in NBA Bubble
- Larry Nance Jr. Shares Emotional Message About Why He Feels Lucky to Be on Cavs
- Dylan Windler Offers Incredibly Positive Update on Injury Recovery
- Tristan Thompson Gets Hyped While Explaining Why LeBron James Is the Best Player in the NBA
- Larry Nance Jr. Breaks Down Why He’s a ‘Huge Fan’ of LaMelo Ball
- Report: Cavs and Andre Drummond Exploring ‘Substantial Offer’ for Long-Term Extension
- Report: Cavs Have 1 Draft Prospect ‘Sitting Firmly Towards the Top’ of Their List
- Tristan Thompson Says He Would’ve Asked Lou Williams to Bring Magic City Wings Back to Bubble
Report: Kevin Love Questionable Tonight vs. Portland Trail Blazers
- Updated: November 23, 2019
The Cleveland Cavaliers could be without their best player on Saturday night.
Starting big Kevin Love is listed as questionable for Saturday’s contest against the Portland Trail Blazers.
— Sam Amico (@AmicoHoops) November 23, 2019
Love, 31, is putting up 17.9 points, 11.8 rebounds and 2.7 assist per game this season.
While the veteran has been mostly healthy this year, the Cavs have been unable to get into a winning rhythm. Not only are the Cavs currently on a five-game losing streak, the team has been hammered by double digits in its last four contests.
On top of Love’s potential absence, the Blazers may be close to full strength against the Cavs. While Blazers superstar Damian Lillard has missed the last two games due to back spasms, the point guard is probable to return on Saturday.
Lillard is averaging 28.6 points, 7.1 assists and 4.9 rebounds per game this year.