- Larry Nance Jr. Shares Powerful Post on Racial Injustices With Photo of Kobe Bryant
- Video: J.R. Smith Seen Viciously Beating Up Kid for Breaking His Car Window
- Report: Cavs Trying to Drill 2 Key Values Into Kevin Porter Jr. to Help Him Realize His ‘Immense Potential’
- Video: J.R. Smith Says He Beat White Kid’s A– After Getting His Car Window Broken
- J.R. Smith and Jordan Clarkson Join Chaotic Protests in Los Angeles
- Report: Cavs Will Not Shy Away From Drafting LaMelo Ball Despite Being Guard-Heavy
- Report: Cavs, Warriors, Wolves, Hawks Not Likely to Be Included in NBA Resumption
- Report: Cavs Could Be in Jeopardy of Being One of NBA Teams Not Selected to Return
- Cavs Legend Talks Smack About Michael Jordan and His Bulls: ‘We Used to Wax Them’
- Report: Cavs Had Multiple Trade Offers for Tristan Thompson
Report: Kevin Love Questionable Tonight vs. Portland Trail Blazers
- Updated: November 23, 2019
The Cleveland Cavaliers could be without their best player on Saturday night.
Starting big Kevin Love is listed as questionable for Saturday’s contest against the Portland Trail Blazers.
— Sam Amico (@AmicoHoops) November 23, 2019
Love, 31, is putting up 17.9 points, 11.8 rebounds and 2.7 assist per game this season.
While the veteran has been mostly healthy this year, the Cavs have been unable to get into a winning rhythm. Not only are the Cavs currently on a five-game losing streak, the team has been hammered by double digits in its last four contests.
On top of Love’s potential absence, the Blazers may be close to full strength against the Cavs. While Blazers superstar Damian Lillard has missed the last two games due to back spasms, the point guard is probable to return on Saturday.
Lillard is averaging 28.6 points, 7.1 assists and 4.9 rebounds per game this year.