- Sam Dekker’s wife agrees that J.R. Smith amongst ‘dumbest people on planet’
- Sam Dekker issues strong response to J.R. Smith’s accusation that he supports Donald Trump
- Report: Cavs to hold pre-draft workouts for Obi Toppin, other top prospects this week
- J.R. Smith says former Cavs swingman was only teammate he couldn’t ‘stand’ in entire NBA career
- Report: J.B. Bickerstaff reveals ‘positive’ conversations with Andre Drummond about future with Cavs
- Skip Bayless makes strong argument why he would take 2016 Cavs over 2020 Lakers
- LeBron James gets ‘chills’ rewatching Cavs’ historic NBA Finals win over Warriors
- Andre Drummond hints at working towards major evolution in his game
- Video: Cavs big man seen getting schooled by WNBA star in 1-on-1 matchup
- J.R. Smith says Cavs championship team was ‘grittier,’ ‘nastier,’ and played ‘harder’ than Lakers
Report: Kevin Love Questionable Tonight vs. Portland Trail Blazers
- Updated: November 23, 2019
The Cleveland Cavaliers could be without their best player on Saturday night.
Starting big Kevin Love is listed as questionable for Saturday’s contest against the Portland Trail Blazers.
— Sam Amico (@AmicoHoops) November 23, 2019
Love, 31, is putting up 17.9 points, 11.8 rebounds and 2.7 assist per game this season.
While the veteran has been mostly healthy this year, the Cavs have been unable to get into a winning rhythm. Not only are the Cavs currently on a five-game losing streak, the team has been hammered by double digits in its last four contests.
On top of Love’s potential absence, the Blazers may be close to full strength against the Cavs. While Blazers superstar Damian Lillard has missed the last two games due to back spasms, the point guard is probable to return on Saturday.
Lillard is averaging 28.6 points, 7.1 assists and 4.9 rebounds per game this year.