- Jordan Clarkson Tells Channing Frye to ‘Shut Up’ After He Gets Roasted in Hilarious Fashion
- John Beilein Rips Referees for Traveling Calls on Cavs: ‘It’s Not Fair’
- Kyrie Irving ‘Coward’ Signs Spotted in Boston Ahead of Celtics-Nets Matchup
- Tristan Thompson Says Collin Sexton and Darius Garland Are Different: ‘They’re Not Douchebags’
- Report: Cavs to Eventually Demote Collin Sexton to Bench Role
- Darius Garland Speaks on Recent Improvement: ‘It’s Starting to Slow Down for Me’
- Report: Rival Executives Expected Trail Blazers to Target Kevin Love After Zach Collins Injury
- LeBron James Hilariously Reacts to Richard Jefferson Trolling New York Knicks
- Kevin Love Not Buying That Kyrie Irving Is a Bad Teammate
- Tristan Thompson Calls Kyrie Irving ‘Great Teammate,’ Says Cavs Will Retire His Jersey
Report: Kevin Love Questionable Tonight vs. Portland Trail Blazers
- Updated: November 23, 2019
The Cleveland Cavaliers could be without their best player on Saturday night.
Starting big Kevin Love is listed as questionable for Saturday’s contest against the Portland Trail Blazers.
— Sam Amico (@AmicoHoops) November 23, 2019
Love, 31, is putting up 17.9 points, 11.8 rebounds and 2.7 assist per game this season.
While the veteran has been mostly healthy this year, the Cavs have been unable to get into a winning rhythm. Not only are the Cavs currently on a five-game losing streak, the team has been hammered by double digits in its last four contests.
On top of Love’s potential absence, the Blazers may be close to full strength against the Cavs. While Blazers superstar Damian Lillard has missed the last two games due to back spasms, the point guard is probable to return on Saturday.
Lillard is averaging 28.6 points, 7.1 assists and 4.9 rebounds per game this year.