- Video: J.R. Smith Seen Viciously Beating Up Kid for Breaking His Car Window
- Report: Cavs Trying to Drill 2 Key Values Into Kevin Porter Jr. to Help Him Realize His ‘Immense Potential’
- Video: J.R. Smith Says He Beat White Kid’s A– After Getting His Car Window Broken
- J.R. Smith and Jordan Clarkson Join Chaotic Protests in Los Angeles
- Report: Cavs Will Not Shy Away From Drafting LaMelo Ball Despite Being Guard-Heavy
- Report: Cavs, Warriors, Wolves, Hawks Not Likely to Be Included in NBA Resumption
- Report: Cavs Could Be in Jeopardy of Being One of NBA Teams Not Selected to Return
- Cavs Legend Talks Smack About Michael Jordan and His Bulls: ‘We Used to Wax Them’
- Report: Cavs Had Multiple Trade Offers for Tristan Thompson
- Report: Cavs Provide Updated Timetable on Dylan Windler’s Return From Injury
Report: Damian Lillard ‘Probable’ for Saturday’s Contest vs. Cavs
- Updated: November 22, 2019
The Cleveland Cavaliers are on the verge of a tough back-to-back featuring games against the Dallas Mavericks on Friday and Portland Trail Blazers on Saturday.
Saturday’s game versus the Blazers might be a lot harder than previously expected as star guard Damian Lillard has been listed as probable for that contest.
Damian Lillard (back spasms) is probable for Saturday’s game vs. Cavs
— Casey Holdahl (@CHold) November 22, 2019
Lillard, who is currently averaging 28.6 points, 7.1 assists and 4.9 rebounds per game, has not played since a Nov. 18 contest against the Houston Rockets.
The Blazers have lost the two games played without Lillard and are in dire need of getting a win.
Last season, the Blazers lost in the Western Conference Finals to the Golden State Warriors. So far this season, they’re 5-11 and 14th in the Western Conference.
If Lillard is good to go for Saturday’s tilt, it will certainly make the game that much harder for Cavs starting guards Collin Sexton and Darius Garland. It will also make it that much harder for the Cavs to add another win to their season record.