- Jordan Clarkson Tells Channing Frye to ‘Shut Up’ After He Gets Roasted in Hilarious Fashion
- John Beilein Rips Referees for Traveling Calls on Cavs: ‘It’s Not Fair’
- Kyrie Irving ‘Coward’ Signs Spotted in Boston Ahead of Celtics-Nets Matchup
- Tristan Thompson Says Collin Sexton and Darius Garland Are Different: ‘They’re Not Douchebags’
- Report: Cavs to Eventually Demote Collin Sexton to Bench Role
- Darius Garland Speaks on Recent Improvement: ‘It’s Starting to Slow Down for Me’
- Report: Rival Executives Expected Trail Blazers to Target Kevin Love After Zach Collins Injury
- LeBron James Hilariously Reacts to Richard Jefferson Trolling New York Knicks
- Kevin Love Not Buying That Kyrie Irving Is a Bad Teammate
- Tristan Thompson Calls Kyrie Irving ‘Great Teammate,’ Says Cavs Will Retire His Jersey
Report: Damian Lillard ‘Probable’ for Saturday’s Contest vs. Cavs
- Updated: November 22, 2019
The Cleveland Cavaliers are on the verge of a tough back-to-back featuring games against the Dallas Mavericks on Friday and Portland Trail Blazers on Saturday.
Saturday’s game versus the Blazers might be a lot harder than previously expected as star guard Damian Lillard has been listed as probable for that contest.
Damian Lillard (back spasms) is probable for Saturday’s game vs. Cavs
— Casey Holdahl (@CHold) November 22, 2019
Lillard, who is currently averaging 28.6 points, 7.1 assists and 4.9 rebounds per game, has not played since a Nov. 18 contest against the Houston Rockets.
The Blazers have lost the two games played without Lillard and are in dire need of getting a win.
Last season, the Blazers lost in the Western Conference Finals to the Golden State Warriors. So far this season, they’re 5-11 and 14th in the Western Conference.
If Lillard is good to go for Saturday’s tilt, it will certainly make the game that much harder for Cavs starting guards Collin Sexton and Darius Garland. It will also make it that much harder for the Cavs to add another win to their season record.