- Video: Andre Drummond Drains Acrobatic 3-Pointer in Scrimmage
- Cavs Rumors: Growing Belief That NBA Won’t Create 2nd Bubble for 8 Eliminated Teams
- Report: Cavs Were ‘Livid’ to Be Left Out of NBA Bubble
- Larry Nance Jr. Deems Anthony Davis ‘Monstar’ After Huge Game in NBA Bubble
- Larry Nance Jr. Shares Emotional Message About Why He Feels Lucky to Be on Cavs
- Dylan Windler Offers Incredibly Positive Update on Injury Recovery
- Tristan Thompson Gets Hyped While Explaining Why LeBron James Is the Best Player in the NBA
- Larry Nance Jr. Breaks Down Why He’s a ‘Huge Fan’ of LaMelo Ball
- Report: Cavs and Andre Drummond Exploring ‘Substantial Offer’ for Long-Term Extension
- Report: Cavs Have 1 Draft Prospect ‘Sitting Firmly Towards the Top’ of Their List
Report: Damian Lillard ‘Probable’ for Saturday’s Contest vs. Cavs
- Updated: November 22, 2019
The Cleveland Cavaliers are on the verge of a tough back-to-back featuring games against the Dallas Mavericks on Friday and Portland Trail Blazers on Saturday.
Saturday’s game versus the Blazers might be a lot harder than previously expected as star guard Damian Lillard has been listed as probable for that contest.
Damian Lillard (back spasms) is probable for Saturday’s game vs. Cavs
— Casey Holdahl (@CHold) November 22, 2019
Lillard, who is currently averaging 28.6 points, 7.1 assists and 4.9 rebounds per game, has not played since a Nov. 18 contest against the Houston Rockets.
The Blazers have lost the two games played without Lillard and are in dire need of getting a win.
Last season, the Blazers lost in the Western Conference Finals to the Golden State Warriors. So far this season, they’re 5-11 and 14th in the Western Conference.
If Lillard is good to go for Saturday’s tilt, it will certainly make the game that much harder for Cavs starting guards Collin Sexton and Darius Garland. It will also make it that much harder for the Cavs to add another win to their season record.