- Larry Nance Jr. Pays Respect to Kobe Bryant as He Shows Off Latest Cavs Workout
- Report: Cavs ‘Eager to Play’ as Hot Debate Regarding How NBA Should Return Continues
- Pelicans Rookie Declares LeBron James Buzzer-Beater Favorite Game-Winner in NBA History
- J.B. Bickerstaff on Collin Sexton: ‘You Will Not Find a Guy Who Is More Serious About His Game’
- Andre Drummond Leaves Waitress Stunned as He Leaves Enormous Tip on Check
- Kendrick Perkins Says James Harden Better All-Around Player Than Stephen Curry
- Report: International Club to Target Ante Zizic This Offseason
- Kevin Porter Jr. Sends Passionate Message to City of Cleveland
- Khloe Kardashian Sends NSFW Message to Woman Claiming to Be Mother of Tristan Thompson’s Son
- Ranking the 10 Best Players in Cleveland Cavaliers History
Kevin Porter Jr. Sends Heartfelt Message to Cavs Fans After Injury News
- Updated: January 6, 2020
Thank you guys for the prayers & the support, love always ?✨, We’ll be back! ?
The injury occurred when the 19-year-old fell to the floor during the third quarter of Sunday’s game against the Minnesota Timberwolves.
He let out a loud scream as he was seen writhing in pain while clutching his left leg. When something like that happens, fans and experts alike automatically fear the worse.
News of an ACL tear or a similarly debilitating injury would not have been much of a shock.
According to a statement from the Cavaliers organization, however, Porter only suffered a left knee sprain which will require “treatment, rehabilitation and evaluation.”
The University of Southern California product is averaging 8.5 points on 43.9 percent shooting from the field, to go along with 3.3 rebounds and 1.9 assists per game this season.
While an injury is never a good thing, the fact that it is not overly severe is certainly welcome news.