- Kendrick Perkins Rips Apart Kyle Kuzma, Calls for Dion Waiters to Get More Playing Time
- NBA Executive Doubts Kyrie Irving Will Respect Steve Nash as Head Coach
- Kevin Love Reacts to Ongoing Feud Between Richard Jefferson and Scottie Pippen
- Scottie Pippen Destroys Richard Jefferson for Saying Giannis Antetokounmpo ‘Might Be a Pippen’
- Richard Jefferson Crucifies Giannis Antetokounmpo, Compares Him to Scottie Pippen
- Report: Multiple Cavs Veterans Will Not Participate in Team’s Voluntary Minicamp
- Cavs Fans Livid After Team Decides to Honor Michael Jordan on Iconic Statement Edition Uniforms
- Andre Drummond Goes After Donald Trump Following Latest Attack on NBA Protests
- Richard Jefferson Destroys Giannis Antetokounmpo for Not Guarding Jimmy Butler in Game 1
- Report: Cavs Looking at These 3 Players With No. 5 Overall Pick
Kevin Porter Jr. Sends Heartfelt Message to Cavs Fans After Injury News
- Updated: January 6, 2020
Thank you guys for the prayers & the support, love always ?✨, We’ll be back! ?
The injury occurred when the 19-year-old fell to the floor during the third quarter of Sunday’s game against the Minnesota Timberwolves.
He let out a loud scream as he was seen writhing in pain while clutching his left leg. When something like that happens, fans and experts alike automatically fear the worse.
News of an ACL tear or a similarly debilitating injury would not have been much of a shock.
According to a statement from the Cavaliers organization, however, Porter only suffered a left knee sprain which will require “treatment, rehabilitation and evaluation.”
The University of Southern California product is averaging 8.5 points on 43.9 percent shooting from the field, to go along with 3.3 rebounds and 1.9 assists per game this season.
While an injury is never a good thing, the fact that it is not overly severe is certainly welcome news.