- Kendrick Perkins Takes Jab at Kyrie Irving Replacing Pau Gasol as NBPA Vice President
- Cavs Rumors: J.B. Bickerstaff Expected to Replace Head Coach John Beilein
- Report: John Beilein Has Become ‘Unhappy’ and ‘Miserable’ as Cavs Head Coach
- Report: John Beilein Expected to Step Down as Cavs Head Coach
- Video: Kevin Love Shares Powerful Words About Depression Alongside Barack Obama
- Darius Garland Being Compared to Stephen Curry and Damian Lillard
- Video: Collin Sexton Seen Putting in Additional Work in After 2020 Rising Stars Game
- Dwyane Wade Says He Felt Like a ‘Zombie’ During His Stint on Cavs
- Report: Cavs Player Believes Andre Drummond Gives Team ‘Championship-Level Frontcourt’
- Tristan Thompson Says LeBron James Has ‘Worst Diet Ever’ and ‘Eats Like S—‘
Report: Cavs Unveil 2019-20 Navy City Edition Uniforms
- Updated: November 21, 2019
The Cleveland Cavaliers may be struggling to get wins at the moment, but they’re certainly not struggling to look good on the court.
On Thursday, the Cavs unveiled their new navy City Edition uniforms, adding to their list of fantastic uniforms.
Along with the unveiling, Cavs chief marketing officer Tracy Marek explained how the jersey both honors the past and looks to the future.
“We are excited to introduce this very special uniform during the Cavaliers 50th season because it encompasses the journey of the franchise that began in 1970,” Marek said. “Every piece of the City Edition uniform is reflective of different eras of Cavaliers basketball and the memories and history made along the way.”
The Cavs not only unveiled the new kit, but also the court design that will go with it. The Cavs will play in their new jerseys and on their new court for the first time in a Nov. 27 game against the Orlando Magic.