- Jordan Clarkson Tells Channing Frye to ‘Shut Up’ After He Gets Roasted in Hilarious Fashion
- John Beilein Rips Referees for Traveling Calls on Cavs: ‘It’s Not Fair’
- Kyrie Irving ‘Coward’ Signs Spotted in Boston Ahead of Celtics-Nets Matchup
- Tristan Thompson Says Collin Sexton and Darius Garland Are Different: ‘They’re Not Douchebags’
- Report: Cavs to Eventually Demote Collin Sexton to Bench Role
- Darius Garland Speaks on Recent Improvement: ‘It’s Starting to Slow Down for Me’
- Report: Rival Executives Expected Trail Blazers to Target Kevin Love After Zach Collins Injury
- LeBron James Hilariously Reacts to Richard Jefferson Trolling New York Knicks
- Kevin Love Not Buying That Kyrie Irving Is a Bad Teammate
- Tristan Thompson Calls Kyrie Irving ‘Great Teammate,’ Says Cavs Will Retire His Jersey
Report: Cavs Unveil 2019-20 Navy City Edition Uniforms
- Updated: November 21, 2019
The Cleveland Cavaliers may be struggling to get wins at the moment, but they’re certainly not struggling to look good on the court.
On Thursday, the Cavs unveiled their new navy City Edition uniforms, adding to their list of fantastic uniforms.
Along with the unveiling, Cavs chief marketing officer Tracy Marek explained how the jersey both honors the past and looks to the future.
“We are excited to introduce this very special uniform during the Cavaliers 50th season because it encompasses the journey of the franchise that began in 1970,” Marek said. “Every piece of the City Edition uniform is reflective of different eras of Cavaliers basketball and the memories and history made along the way.”
The Cavs not only unveiled the new kit, but also the court design that will go with it. The Cavs will play in their new jerseys and on their new court for the first time in a Nov. 27 game against the Orlando Magic.