- Kendrick Perkins Rips Apart Kyle Kuzma, Calls for Dion Waiters to Get More Playing Time
- NBA Executive Doubts Kyrie Irving Will Respect Steve Nash as Head Coach
- Kevin Love Reacts to Ongoing Feud Between Richard Jefferson and Scottie Pippen
- Scottie Pippen Destroys Richard Jefferson for Saying Giannis Antetokounmpo ‘Might Be a Pippen’
- Richard Jefferson Crucifies Giannis Antetokounmpo, Compares Him to Scottie Pippen
- Report: Multiple Cavs Veterans Will Not Participate in Team’s Voluntary Minicamp
- Cavs Fans Livid After Team Decides to Honor Michael Jordan on Iconic Statement Edition Uniforms
- Andre Drummond Goes After Donald Trump Following Latest Attack on NBA Protests
- Richard Jefferson Destroys Giannis Antetokounmpo for Not Guarding Jimmy Butler in Game 1
- Report: Cavs Looking at These 3 Players With No. 5 Overall Pick
Report: Cavs Unveil 2019-20 Navy City Edition Uniforms
- Updated: November 21, 2019
The Cleveland Cavaliers may be struggling to get wins at the moment, but they’re certainly not struggling to look good on the court.
On Thursday, the Cavs unveiled their new navy City Edition uniforms, adding to their list of fantastic uniforms.
Along with the unveiling, Cavs chief marketing officer Tracy Marek explained how the jersey both honors the past and looks to the future.
“We are excited to introduce this very special uniform during the Cavaliers 50th season because it encompasses the journey of the franchise that began in 1970,” Marek said. “Every piece of the City Edition uniform is reflective of different eras of Cavaliers basketball and the memories and history made along the way.”
The Cavs not only unveiled the new kit, but also the court design that will go with it. The Cavs will play in their new jerseys and on their new court for the first time in a Nov. 27 game against the Orlando Magic.