- Report: Cavs playing crucial role in helping Bucks complete Jrue Holiday trade
- Report: Andre Drummond makes final decision regarding player option with Cavs
- Report: ‘90 percent’ chance Andre Drummond opts into player option with Cavs
- Scary details of Kevin Porter Jr.’s arrest reveal loaded handgun, marijuana and overturned vehicle
- Report: Cavs expected to draft Obi Toppin at No. 5 pick if Deni Avdija is ‘off the board’
- Report: Andre Drummond expected to pick up option in order to facilitate trade
- Cavs break silence regarding Kevin Porter Jr.’s troubling arrest
- Report: Celtics offered multiple 1st-round picks for Cavs’ No. 5 overall pick
- Cavs news: Kevin Porter Jr. arrested on weapons charges
- Report: Veteran big man would ‘love to play’ for Cavs as free agency nears
Report: Cavs Unveil 2019-20 Navy City Edition Uniforms
- Updated: November 21, 2019
The Cleveland Cavaliers may be struggling to get wins at the moment, but they’re certainly not struggling to look good on the court.
On Thursday, the Cavs unveiled their new navy City Edition uniforms, adding to their list of fantastic uniforms.
Along with the unveiling, Cavs chief marketing officer Tracy Marek explained how the jersey both honors the past and looks to the future.
“We are excited to introduce this very special uniform during the Cavaliers 50th season because it encompasses the journey of the franchise that began in 1970,” Marek said. “Every piece of the City Edition uniform is reflective of different eras of Cavaliers basketball and the memories and history made along the way.”
The Cavs not only unveiled the new kit, but also the court design that will go with it. The Cavs will play in their new jerseys and on their new court for the first time in a Nov. 27 game against the Orlando Magic.