- Jordan Clarkson Tells Channing Frye to ‘Shut Up’ After He Gets Roasted in Hilarious Fashion
- John Beilein Rips Referees for Traveling Calls on Cavs: ‘It’s Not Fair’
- Kyrie Irving ‘Coward’ Signs Spotted in Boston Ahead of Celtics-Nets Matchup
- Tristan Thompson Says Collin Sexton and Darius Garland Are Different: ‘They’re Not Douchebags’
- Report: Cavs to Eventually Demote Collin Sexton to Bench Role
- Darius Garland Speaks on Recent Improvement: ‘It’s Starting to Slow Down for Me’
- Report: Rival Executives Expected Trail Blazers to Target Kevin Love After Zach Collins Injury
- LeBron James Hilariously Reacts to Richard Jefferson Trolling New York Knicks
- Kevin Love Not Buying That Kyrie Irving Is a Bad Teammate
- Tristan Thompson Calls Kyrie Irving ‘Great Teammate,’ Says Cavs Will Retire His Jersey
Tristan Thompson Talks Trash to 76ers Bench After Hitting 3-Pointer
- Updated: November 12, 2019
On Tuesday night, Thompson’s second and third career 3-pointers were reason enough for him to do some trash-talking to the Cavaliers’ opponents, the Philadelphia 76ers.
Thompson’s career has mostly been defined by his strong ability to rebound, averaging 8.6 boards per game entering Tuesday’s game. One category where the veteran has been quiet during his time in the NBA has been in the scoring department, where he has sported a 9.3 average in points per game before facing the Sixers.
However, in the first nine games of the 2019-20 season, Thompson has been a force both with rebounding, scoring and handling the ball. He’s averaging 16.4 points 11.3 rebounds and 2.6 assists per game.
Thompson was once one of the more durable players in the NBA, but his previous two seasons had seen him deal with injuries. Given his newfound touch from beyond the arc, it appears he’s back in good health.