- Antawn Jamison Remembers Feeling ‘Numb’ After LeBron James Deserted Him on Cavs in 2010
- LeBron James Sends Outpouring of Birthday Messages to Kevin Love
- Kendrick Perkins Rips Apart Kyle Kuzma, Calls for Dion Waiters to Get More Playing Time
- NBA Executive Doubts Kyrie Irving Will Respect Steve Nash as Head Coach
- Kevin Love Reacts to Ongoing Feud Between Richard Jefferson and Scottie Pippen
- Scottie Pippen Destroys Richard Jefferson for Saying Giannis Antetokounmpo ‘Might Be a Pippen’
- Richard Jefferson Crucifies Giannis Antetokounmpo, Compares Him to Scottie Pippen
- Report: Multiple Cavs Veterans Will Not Participate in Team’s Voluntary Minicamp
- Cavs Fans Livid After Team Decides to Honor Michael Jordan on Iconic Statement Edition Uniforms
- Andre Drummond Goes After Donald Trump Following Latest Attack on NBA Protests
Tristan Thompson Talks Trash to 76ers Bench After Hitting 3-Pointer
- Updated: November 12, 2019
On Tuesday night, Thompson’s second and third career 3-pointers were reason enough for him to do some trash-talking to the Cavaliers’ opponents, the Philadelphia 76ers.
Thompson’s career has mostly been defined by his strong ability to rebound, averaging 8.6 boards per game entering Tuesday’s game. One category where the veteran has been quiet during his time in the NBA has been in the scoring department, where he has sported a 9.3 average in points per game before facing the Sixers.
However, in the first nine games of the 2019-20 season, Thompson has been a force both with rebounding, scoring and handling the ball. He’s averaging 16.4 points 11.3 rebounds and 2.6 assists per game.
Thompson was once one of the more durable players in the NBA, but his previous two seasons had seen him deal with injuries. Given his newfound touch from beyond the arc, it appears he’s back in good health.