- Report: John Beilein Expected to Forfeit Nearly $20M to Leave Cavs Coaching Job
- Collin Sexton Says His Game Has Improved in ‘Every Aspect’ Since Entering NBA
- Collin Sexton Discusses Close Relationship With Chris Paul, Says He Talks to Him Every Week
- Kendrick Perkins Takes Jab at Kyrie Irving Replacing Pau Gasol as NBPA Vice President
- Cavs Rumors: J.B. Bickerstaff Expected to Replace Head Coach John Beilein
- Report: John Beilein Has Become ‘Unhappy’ and ‘Miserable’ as Cavs Head Coach
- Report: John Beilein Expected to Step Down as Cavs Head Coach
- Video: Kevin Love Shares Powerful Words About Depression Alongside Barack Obama
- Darius Garland Being Compared to Stephen Curry and Damian Lillard
- Video: Collin Sexton Seen Putting in Additional Work in After 2020 Rising Stars Game
Tristan Thompson Talks Trash to 76ers Bench After Hitting 3-Pointer
- Updated: November 12, 2019
On Tuesday night, Thompson’s second and third career 3-pointers were reason enough for him to do some trash-talking to the Cavaliers’ opponents, the Philadelphia 76ers.
Thompson’s career has mostly been defined by his strong ability to rebound, averaging 8.6 boards per game entering Tuesday’s game. One category where the veteran has been quiet during his time in the NBA has been in the scoring department, where he has sported a 9.3 average in points per game before facing the Sixers.
However, in the first nine games of the 2019-20 season, Thompson has been a force both with rebounding, scoring and handling the ball. He’s averaging 16.4 points 11.3 rebounds and 2.6 assists per game.
Thompson was once one of the more durable players in the NBA, but his previous two seasons had seen him deal with injuries. Given his newfound touch from beyond the arc, it appears he’s back in good health.