- Larry Nance Jr. hilariously reacts to sugar momma offering him $3K every weekend
- Former Cavs forward desperately begs for job in the NBA: ‘I’d play for free’
- Report: Kevin Porter Jr. accused of punching a woman in the face in downtown Cleveland
- Channing Frye rips Milwaukee Bucks and Giannis Antetokounmpo after Jrue Holiday trade
- Report: Cavs playing crucial role in helping Bucks complete Jrue Holiday trade
- Report: Andre Drummond makes final decision regarding player option with Cavs
- Report: ‘90 percent’ chance Andre Drummond opts into player option with Cavs
- Scary details of Kevin Porter Jr.’s arrest reveal loaded handgun, marijuana and overturned vehicle
- Report: Cavs expected to draft Obi Toppin at No. 5 pick if Deni Avdija is ‘off the board’
- Report: Andre Drummond expected to pick up option in order to facilitate trade
Tristan Thompson Talks Trash to 76ers Bench After Hitting 3-Pointer
- Updated: November 12, 2019
On Tuesday night, Thompson’s second and third career 3-pointers were reason enough for him to do some trash-talking to the Cavaliers’ opponents, the Philadelphia 76ers.
Thompson’s career has mostly been defined by his strong ability to rebound, averaging 8.6 boards per game entering Tuesday’s game. One category where the veteran has been quiet during his time in the NBA has been in the scoring department, where he has sported a 9.3 average in points per game before facing the Sixers.
However, in the first nine games of the 2019-20 season, Thompson has been a force both with rebounding, scoring and handling the ball. He’s averaging 16.4 points 11.3 rebounds and 2.6 assists per game.
Thompson was once one of the more durable players in the NBA, but his previous two seasons had seen him deal with injuries. Given his newfound touch from beyond the arc, it appears he’s back in good health.