- Report: Eastern conference executive says Andre Drummond ‘definitely out of Cleveland’
- Former NBA executive discloses how much Cavs would likely pay Jarrett Allen in long-term deal
- Andre Drummond has hilarious reaction to finding out Cavs traded for another center in Jarrett Allen
- Report: Cavs waive 2 players in aftermath of blockbuster James Harden trade
- Report: Cavs acquire Jarrett Allen and Taurean Prince in blockbuster James Harden deal
- Report: Cavs helping Kevin Porter Jr. ‘get his life together before putting him on the court’
- Report: Cavs reveal MRI results of Collin Sexton’s latest injury
- Report: Cavs considered adding Jeremy Lin before signing Yogi Ferrell
- Kevin Porter Jr. highlights relationship with Carmelo Anthony as he remains away from Cavs
- Report: Steve Nash continues to have no update on Kyrie Irving’s mysterious absence from Nets
Report: Cedi Osman Agree to 4-Year, $31 Million Extension With Cavs
- Updated: October 24, 2019
— Marc Stein (@TheSteinLine) October 25, 2019
Osman, 24, averaged a career-high 13.0 points, 4.7 rebounds and 2.6 assists per game last season. The third-year forward is an integral part of the Cavs’ young core. The extension further establishes the Turkish native in the Cavs’ future plans.
In the team’s season opener against the Orlando Magic on Wednesday, Osman put up 13 points, three rebounds and two assists in 29 minutes of action.
The Cavs take on the Indiana Pacers on Saturday.