- Report: Obi Toppin on Cavs radar with No. 5 pick in 2020 NBA draft
- Kevin Porter Jr. shouts out potential Cavs pick LaMelo Ball after huge announcement
- Iman Shumpert makes adamant pick between 2016 Cavs and 2020 Lakers
- Richard Jefferson takes hilarious shot at Giannis Antetokounmpo while comparing him to LeBron James
- Kevin Love, Tristan Thompson send huge congrats to ‘brother’ LeBron James for winning NBA title
- Andre Drummond campaigns for Cleveland Browns to give him shot at tight end
- Dylan Windler proceeds with huge life decision on Cavs home court
- Tristan Thompson shares threatening text LeBron James sent after Cavs lost Game 4 of 2016 finals
- Mark Cuban shares incredible picture of Delonte West to prove he’s on path to recovery
- Report: Boston Celtics could offer major trade package for ‘obvious target’ Larry Nance Jr.
Report: Cedi Osman Agree to 4-Year, $31 Million Extension With Cavs
- Updated: October 24, 2019
— Marc Stein (@TheSteinLine) October 25, 2019
Osman, 24, averaged a career-high 13.0 points, 4.7 rebounds and 2.6 assists per game last season. The third-year forward is an integral part of the Cavs’ young core. The extension further establishes the Turkish native in the Cavs’ future plans.
In the team’s season opener against the Orlando Magic on Wednesday, Osman put up 13 points, three rebounds and two assists in 29 minutes of action.
The Cavs take on the Indiana Pacers on Saturday.