- Larry Nance Jr. Claims All NBA Players Are Already ‘Out of Basketball Shape’
- Kevin Love Speculates How NBA Will Return for Rest of 2019-20 Season
- Report: Andre Drummond to Face Off Against DeMarcus Cousins in NBA 2K Tournament
- Larry Nance Jr.’s Hilarious Reason for Wanting to Resume Season Has Nothing to Do With Cavs
- Beth McLeod Touched by LeBron James’ Thoughts and Prayers
- Matthew Dellavedova Takes Playful Shot at Random Appearance of Cedi Osman
- Darius Garland Sends Somber Message Due to Lull in NBA Season
- Larry Nance Jr.: ‘I Have Zero Interest in Anything Basketball-Related Right Now’
- Report: Cavs’ Strength and Conditioning Trainers Keeping Team Ready
- Kyrie Irving Reveals Incredible Advice Kobe Bryant Gave Him Midway Through 2016 NBA Finals
Report: Cedi Osman Agree to 4-Year, $31 Million Extension With Cavs
- Updated: October 24, 2019
— Marc Stein (@TheSteinLine) October 25, 2019
Osman, 24, averaged a career-high 13.0 points, 4.7 rebounds and 2.6 assists per game last season. The third-year forward is an integral part of the Cavs’ young core. The extension further establishes the Turkish native in the Cavs’ future plans.
In the team’s season opener against the Orlando Magic on Wednesday, Osman put up 13 points, three rebounds and two assists in 29 minutes of action.
The Cavs take on the Indiana Pacers on Saturday.