- Report: Cavs Have Made Everyone Except Darius Garland Available in Trade Talks
- Report: Cavs Asking for 1st-Round Pick in Exchange for Kevin Love
- Tristan Thompson Gushes About Kevin Porter Jr.: ‘The Kid Has Something Special’
- Report: Cavs Actively Listening to Trade Proposals for Kevin Love
- Cavs Rumors: Kevin Love ‘Prefers’ Trade to Portland Trail Blazers
- Kevin Porter Jr. Rips Cavs Defense, Says ‘We Keep Ball-Watching’
- Tristan Thompson’s Statement After Cavs Loss: ‘Rather Lose Like This Than Any Other F——— Way’
- Report: John Beilein Reached Out to 76ers Coach on How to Deal With Struggling Cavs
- Report: Portland Trail Blazers Could Package Hassan Whiteside, 1st-Round Pick for Kevin Love
- Report: Denver Nuggets Could Package Multiple Players in Trade for Kevin Love
Report: Cedi Osman Agree to 4-Year, $31 Million Extension With Cavs
- Updated: October 24, 2019
— Marc Stein (@TheSteinLine) October 25, 2019
Osman, 24, averaged a career-high 13.0 points, 4.7 rebounds and 2.6 assists per game last season. The third-year forward is an integral part of the Cavs’ young core. The extension further establishes the Turkish native in the Cavs’ future plans.
In the team’s season opener against the Orlando Magic on Wednesday, Osman put up 13 points, three rebounds and two assists in 29 minutes of action.
The Cavs take on the Indiana Pacers on Saturday.