- Kevin Love Says Cavs Feeling ‘Pretty D— Good’ Despite Loss to 76ers
- Tristan Thompson Talks Trash to 76ers Bench After Hitting 3-Pointer
- Report: 76ers Could Be Without Multiple All-Stars for Tuesday’s Game vs. Cavs
- Report: Knicks Owner James Dolan ‘Ordered’ Front Office to Address Media After Blowout Loss to Cavs
- John Beilein and Kevin Love Applaud Tristan Thompson for Taking on Leadership Role This Season
- Report: New York Knicks in Misery After Blowout Loss to Cleveland Cavaliers
- Tristan Thompson Says Cavs Are Seeking to Make Playoffs This Season
- Report: Michael Jordan Once Destroyed Cavs After Drinking 10 Bud Lights
- Kevin Love Sends Message to Gordon Hayward After His Devastating Injury News
- LeBron James Hints at How He ‘Got Into It in Cleveland’ With Tyronn Lue
Report: Multiple Celtics Players Don’t Make Trip to Cleveland to Face Cavs
- Updated: October 15, 2019
On Tuesday, the Cleveland Cavaliers are facing off against the Boston Celtics for the second time this preseason.
The actual players they will be facing in Tuesday’s tilt, however, will be quite different from the players they played against in their lopsided defeat over the weekend.
That’s because a number of key Celtics players did not make the trip to Cleveland.
Gordon Hayward* instead of Enes Kanter's clone.
— Spencer Davies (@SpinDavies) October 15, 2019
Essentially, the entire Celtics starting unit will not be in the building for Tuesday’s game. It’s not all that surprising considering how close the team is to its first meaningful matchup, but it certainly changes things for Cavs head coach John Beilein.
Most likely, this matchup will offer Beilein and the rest of the coaching staff an opportunity to better evaluate their young players as well as the players currently fighting for a roster spot.
As for Cavs veterans such as Kevin Love and Tristan Thompson, it won’t be much of a surprise to see neither enter the game. After all, Cleveland’s first game of the regular season is just eight days away.