- Larry Nance Jr. hilariously reacts to sugar momma offering him $3K every weekend
- Former Cavs forward desperately begs for job in the NBA: ‘I’d play for free’
- Report: Kevin Porter Jr. accused of punching a woman in the face in downtown Cleveland
- Channing Frye rips Milwaukee Bucks and Giannis Antetokounmpo after Jrue Holiday trade
- Report: Cavs playing crucial role in helping Bucks complete Jrue Holiday trade
- Report: Andre Drummond makes final decision regarding player option with Cavs
- Report: ‘90 percent’ chance Andre Drummond opts into player option with Cavs
- Scary details of Kevin Porter Jr.’s arrest reveal loaded handgun, marijuana and overturned vehicle
- Report: Cavs expected to draft Obi Toppin at No. 5 pick if Deni Avdija is ‘off the board’
- Report: Andre Drummond expected to pick up option in order to facilitate trade
College Football Player Takes Shot at Kevin Love via Social Media
- Updated: August 26, 2019
When LeagueFits posted a side-by-side photo of former college teammates Love and Russell Westbrook on Instagram, Jamari Logan commented that the Cavs player was already washed up.
The assessment of Love’s current status in the league by Logan, a defensive lineman for the University of Northern Colorado, is not at all accurate.
Love’s career has had its ups and downs with last season being one of his worst. A toe injury and subsequent surgery in November kept him off the court for a considerable amount of time.
Playing in only 22 games, Love still produced 17.0 points and 10.9 rebounds in 27.2 minutes of playing time per game. These are far from career-low numbers for the 6-foot-10 forward and are, in fact, similar stats from the previous season when he was named an All-Star for the fifth time in his career.
The former rebounding champion has a chance to redeem himself this year as long as he stays healthy.