- Kevin Love Gives Props to LeBron James Paying Tribute to Nipsey Hussle
- Tristan Thompson Says City of Cleveland Has Best Sports Fans
- Report: Kevin Love and Charlamagne tha God to Collaborate on Mental Health Talk
- Report: Cavs From 2016 Championship Team Wore Rings for Fred McLeod’s Funeral
- Cleveland Indians Honor Fred McLeod With Moment of Silence Before Game
- J.R. Smith Pays Respect to Shaun Livingston After He Announces Retirement
- Report: Cavs Insider Ranks Team’s 5 Most Valuable Trade Pieces
- Sports Illustrated Ranks Kevin Love in Top 50 of Best NBA Players of 2020 List
- Ben Simmons Clowns Darius Garland’s NBA 2K20 Player via Social Media
- Cavs Owner Dan Gilbert Pens Emotional Statement After Passing of Fred McLeod
College Football Player Takes Shot at Kevin Love via Social Media
- Updated: August 26, 2019
When LeagueFits posted a side-by-side photo of former college teammates Love and Russell Westbrook on Instagram, Jamari Logan commented that the Cavs player was already washed up.
The assessment of Love’s current status in the league by Logan, a defensive lineman for the University of Northern Colorado, is not at all accurate.
Love’s career has had its ups and downs with last season being one of his worst. A toe injury and subsequent surgery in November kept him off the court for a considerable amount of time.
Playing in only 22 games, Love still produced 17.0 points and 10.9 rebounds in 27.2 minutes of playing time per game. These are far from career-low numbers for the 6-foot-10 forward and are, in fact, similar stats from the previous season when he was named an All-Star for the fifth time in his career.
The former rebounding champion has a chance to redeem himself this year as long as he stays healthy.