- 4 Players Cavs Should Look at With No. 5 Pick in 2019 NBA Draft
- Magic Johnson Says Los Angeles Lakers Should Pursue Kyrie Irving in Free Agency
- Report: Cavs Hire J.B. Bickerstaff as Associate Head Coach
- Report: Cavs ‘Really Want’ R.J. Barrett, Will Try to Maneuver to Make It Happen
- Report: Cavs Will ‘Undoubtedly’ Try to Get Another 1st-Round Pick for 2019 NBA Draft
- Report: Teams ‘More Wary’ of Pursuing Kyrie Irving This Offseason
- Giannis Antetokounmpo Admits Eastern Conference Easier Now That LeBron James Is Gone
- Video: Collin Sexton Seen Coaching and Guiding Youngsters in Philippines
- Here’s Why the Cavs Might Still End Up With R.J. Barrett on Draft Night
- Report: Cavs to Meet With Duke University’s Cam Reddish
Video: Stephen Curry Throws Away Fan’s LeBron Sneakers on Asia Tour
- Updated: July 27, 2017
Stephen Curry continued his offseason Asia tour in Seoul, South Korea this week and it seems he’s intent on extending the rivalry between the Golden State Warriors and the Cleveland Cavaliers to every corner of the world.
In a recent video, a fan dressed head to toe in Curry’s Warriors gear can be seen sinking a three-point shot. The fan then mimics Curry’s recognizable high-step celebration and even shares a mid-air chest bump with the two-time NBA MVP.
Curry then approaches the fan and quickly realizes he is wearing a pair of LeBron James Nike LeBron Soldier 10 sneakers. Curry promptly yanks the kicks off of the ecstatic young man’s feet and replaces them with a pair of his own Under Armour Curry 3ZERO shoes.
This is the third time Curry has traveled to Asia with Under Armour, but the first time he has visited Seoul, the final stop on his trip. Now that he’s nearly headed home, it’s clear Curry already has next season, and the Cavs, on his mind.