- LeBron James Sends Outpouring of Birthday Messages to Kevin Love
- Kendrick Perkins Rips Apart Kyle Kuzma, Calls for Dion Waiters to Get More Playing Time
- NBA Executive Doubts Kyrie Irving Will Respect Steve Nash as Head Coach
- Kevin Love Reacts to Ongoing Feud Between Richard Jefferson and Scottie Pippen
- Scottie Pippen Destroys Richard Jefferson for Saying Giannis Antetokounmpo ‘Might Be a Pippen’
- Richard Jefferson Crucifies Giannis Antetokounmpo, Compares Him to Scottie Pippen
- Report: Multiple Cavs Veterans Will Not Participate in Team’s Voluntary Minicamp
- Cavs Fans Livid After Team Decides to Honor Michael Jordan on Iconic Statement Edition Uniforms
- Andre Drummond Goes After Donald Trump Following Latest Attack on NBA Protests
- Richard Jefferson Destroys Giannis Antetokounmpo for Not Guarding Jimmy Butler in Game 1
Video: Stephen Curry Throws Away Fan’s LeBron Sneakers on Asia Tour
- Updated: July 27, 2017
Stephen Curry continued his offseason Asia tour in Seoul, South Korea this week and it seems he’s intent on extending the rivalry between the Golden State Warriors and the Cleveland Cavaliers to every corner of the world.
In a recent video, a fan dressed head to toe in Curry’s Warriors gear can be seen sinking a three-point shot. The fan then mimics Curry’s recognizable high-step celebration and even shares a mid-air chest bump with the two-time NBA MVP.
Curry then approaches the fan and quickly realizes he is wearing a pair of LeBron James Nike LeBron Soldier 10 sneakers. Curry promptly yanks the kicks off of the ecstatic young man’s feet and replaces them with a pair of his own Under Armour Curry 3ZERO shoes.
This is the third time Curry has traveled to Asia with Under Armour, but the first time he has visited Seoul, the final stop on his trip. Now that he’s nearly headed home, it’s clear Curry already has next season, and the Cavs, on his mind.