- Report: Andre Drummond ‘Near Certainty’ to Return to Cavs With Option Date Updated
- Kevin Love Donates $500,000 to UCLA’s Psychology Department for Mental Health Awareness
- Video: Kevin Love Releases Heartfelt Message After Winning Prestigious ESPY Award
- Jordan Clarkson Disses Donald Trump After Latest Coronavirus Comments: ‘This Is the Dumbest S–t I Heard’
- Andre Drummond Hypes Up Darius Garland After He Breaks Ankles in Scrimmage Video
- Why Cavs Have Extensive Knowledge on Deni Avdija Because of J.B. Bickerstaff
- Report: Cavs Continue to Use Damian Lillard, C.J. McCollum as Model for Darius Garland, Collin Sexton
- Tristan Thompson Reminisces on Cavs Championship as ‘Legendary Father’s Day’
- Numbers Show That Cavs Rookie Darius Garland Was NBA’s Worst Player This Season
- Trae Young Explains How Kevin Love Helped Change His Life by Speaking Out About Mental Health
NBA 2K20 Announces Addition of Cavs 2016 NBA Championship Team to Classic Squads
- Updated: August 15, 2019
While the Cleveland Cavaliers are certainly no longer title contenders, fans will soon be able relive the glory that was the 2016 NBA Finals thanks to the popular video game, NBA 2K20.
The game’s official Instagram page recently published a post to let fans know that the Cavs’ 2015-16 roster will be a playable option.
The Cavs will not be the only new classic squad addition. There are several other teams from the last two decades of NBA play that have been added as well. Thanks to players like LeBron James, Kyrie Irving, and Kevin Love, it’s likely that fans will be most looking forward to playing as the iconic Cavs squad amongst all the new additions.
This season’s Cavs team is not expected to have the talent level anywhere close to that of the 2016 team.
Still, with young players like Collin Sexton, Darius Garland, and Kevin Porter Jr., and vets like Love and Tristan Thompson, hopefully the Cavs are fun to play with in 2K and fun to watch in real life.
NBA 2K20 will be available for purchase on Sept. 6.