- Jordan Clarkson Sings Praises for NBA in Reaction to Russell Westbrook Trade
- Cavs Head Coach John Beilein Reveals Why Dylan Windler Will Succeed in NBA
- Former Cavs Teammate Discusses Kyrie Irving’s Personality: He’s ‘Misunderstood’
- Report: Cleveland Cavaliers Could Be Involved in Russell Westbrook Trade With Miami Heat
- Report: Kevin Porter Jr. to Give Cavs ‘Rare’ Discount on Rookie Contract
- Richard Jefferson Asks Kevin Love for Pictures of His Girlfriend Kate Bock
- Larry Nance Jr. ‘Happy as Hell’ With Cavs’ Offseason, Expects to Be ‘Problem’ for Opponents
- Former Cavs Player Outraged After ESPN Analysts Count Out LeBron James and Lakers
- Here’s What the Portland Trail Blazers Could Offer in a Trade for Kevin Love
- Darius Garland Details How ‘Camaraderie Is Building Already’ Between Him and Collin Sexton
Video: Collin Sexton Drains 14 3-Point Shots in a Row in Summer Workout
- Updated: June 27, 2019
The rising sophomore knocked down a whopping 14 straight 3-pointers in a workout on Wednesday.
Muscle Memory 💪🏽 pic.twitter.com/P83T3L0tkx
— Collin 'Young Bull' Sexton (@CollinSexton02) June 26, 2019
Sexton, 20, was one of the best rookies in the league last year. The 6-foot-2 point guard put up 16.7 points, 3.0 assists, and 2.9 rebounds per game last season. Among first-year players, Sexton was the third-leading scorer behind fellow up-and-coming stars Luka Doncic and Trae Young.
While Sexton didn’t have a stellar start to his rookie season, the University of Alabama product blossomed into one of the league’s most impressive youngsters following the All-Star break.
In fact, Sexton tied former San Antonio Spurs great Tim Duncan when he averaged 23 points or more in seven straight games this past season.
Furthermore, Sexton matched shooting legends Stephen Curry and Larry Bird by becoming the third rookie ever to average 16 points per game while shooting 40 percent from the 3-point line and 80 percent from the free-throw line.
By the looks of the video, he’s ready to set some more records next season.