- Darius Garland Reacts in Disbelief to Police Killing of George Floyd
- Larry Nance Jr. Pays Respect to Kobe Bryant as He Shows Off Latest Cavs Workout
- Report: Cavs ‘Eager to Play’ as Hot Debate Regarding How NBA Should Return Continues
- Pelicans Rookie Declares LeBron James Buzzer-Beater Favorite Game-Winner in NBA History
- J.B. Bickerstaff on Collin Sexton: ‘You Will Not Find a Guy Who Is More Serious About His Game’
- Andre Drummond Leaves Waitress Stunned as He Leaves Enormous Tip on Check
- Kendrick Perkins Says James Harden Better All-Around Player Than Stephen Curry
- Report: International Club to Target Ante Zizic This Offseason
- Kevin Porter Jr. Sends Passionate Message to City of Cleveland
- Khloe Kardashian Sends NSFW Message to Woman Claiming to Be Mother of Tristan Thompson’s Son
Video: Collin Sexton Drains 14 3-Point Shots in a Row in Summer Workout
- Updated: June 27, 2019
The rising sophomore knocked down a whopping 14 straight 3-pointers in a workout on Wednesday.
Muscle Memory ?? pic.twitter.com/P83T3L0tkx
— Collin 'Young Bull' Sexton (@CollinSexton02) June 26, 2019
Sexton, 20, was one of the best rookies in the league last year. The 6-foot-2 point guard put up 16.7 points, 3.0 assists, and 2.9 rebounds per game last season. Among first-year players, Sexton was the third-leading scorer behind fellow up-and-coming stars Luka Doncic and Trae Young.
While Sexton didn’t have a stellar start to his rookie season, the University of Alabama product blossomed into one of the league’s most impressive youngsters following the All-Star break.
In fact, Sexton tied former San Antonio Spurs great Tim Duncan when he averaged 23 points or more in seven straight games this past season.
Furthermore, Sexton matched shooting legends Stephen Curry and Larry Bird by becoming the third rookie ever to average 16 points per game while shooting 40 percent from the 3-point line and 80 percent from the free-throw line.
By the looks of the video, he’s ready to set some more records next season.