- Report: Eastern conference executive says Andre Drummond ‘definitely out of Cleveland’
- Former NBA executive discloses how much Cavs would likely pay Jarrett Allen in long-term deal
- Andre Drummond has hilarious reaction to finding out Cavs traded for another center in Jarrett Allen
- Report: Cavs waive 2 players in aftermath of blockbuster James Harden trade
- Report: Cavs acquire Jarrett Allen and Taurean Prince in blockbuster James Harden deal
- Report: Cavs helping Kevin Porter Jr. ‘get his life together before putting him on the court’
- Report: Cavs reveal MRI results of Collin Sexton’s latest injury
- Report: Cavs considered adding Jeremy Lin before signing Yogi Ferrell
- Kevin Porter Jr. highlights relationship with Carmelo Anthony as he remains away from Cavs
- Report: Steve Nash continues to have no update on Kyrie Irving’s mysterious absence from Nets
Video: Collin Sexton Drains 14 3-Point Shots in a Row in Summer Workout
- Updated: June 27, 2019
The rising sophomore knocked down a whopping 14 straight 3-pointers in a workout on Wednesday.
Muscle Memory ?? pic.twitter.com/P83T3L0tkx
— Collin 'Young Bull' Sexton (@CollinSexton02) June 26, 2019
Sexton, 20, was one of the best rookies in the league last year. The 6-foot-2 point guard put up 16.7 points, 3.0 assists, and 2.9 rebounds per game last season. Among first-year players, Sexton was the third-leading scorer behind fellow up-and-coming stars Luka Doncic and Trae Young.
While Sexton didn’t have a stellar start to his rookie season, the University of Alabama product blossomed into one of the league’s most impressive youngsters following the All-Star break.
In fact, Sexton tied former San Antonio Spurs great Tim Duncan when he averaged 23 points or more in seven straight games this past season.
Furthermore, Sexton matched shooting legends Stephen Curry and Larry Bird by becoming the third rookie ever to average 16 points per game while shooting 40 percent from the 3-point line and 80 percent from the free-throw line.
By the looks of the video, he’s ready to set some more records next season.