- Jordan Clarkson Tells Channing Frye to ‘Shut Up’ After He Gets Roasted in Hilarious Fashion
- John Beilein Rips Referees for Traveling Calls on Cavs: ‘It’s Not Fair’
- Kyrie Irving ‘Coward’ Signs Spotted in Boston Ahead of Celtics-Nets Matchup
- Tristan Thompson Says Collin Sexton and Darius Garland Are Different: ‘They’re Not Douchebags’
- Report: Cavs to Eventually Demote Collin Sexton to Bench Role
- Darius Garland Speaks on Recent Improvement: ‘It’s Starting to Slow Down for Me’
- Report: Rival Executives Expected Trail Blazers to Target Kevin Love After Zach Collins Injury
- LeBron James Hilariously Reacts to Richard Jefferson Trolling New York Knicks
- Kevin Love Not Buying That Kyrie Irving Is a Bad Teammate
- Tristan Thompson Calls Kyrie Irving ‘Great Teammate,’ Says Cavs Will Retire His Jersey
Video: Collin Sexton Drains 14 3-Point Shots in a Row in Summer Workout
- Updated: June 27, 2019
The rising sophomore knocked down a whopping 14 straight 3-pointers in a workout on Wednesday.
Muscle Memory 💪🏽 pic.twitter.com/P83T3L0tkx
— Collin 'Young Bull' Sexton (@CollinSexton02) June 26, 2019
Sexton, 20, was one of the best rookies in the league last year. The 6-foot-2 point guard put up 16.7 points, 3.0 assists, and 2.9 rebounds per game last season. Among first-year players, Sexton was the third-leading scorer behind fellow up-and-coming stars Luka Doncic and Trae Young.
While Sexton didn’t have a stellar start to his rookie season, the University of Alabama product blossomed into one of the league’s most impressive youngsters following the All-Star break.
In fact, Sexton tied former San Antonio Spurs great Tim Duncan when he averaged 23 points or more in seven straight games this past season.
Furthermore, Sexton matched shooting legends Stephen Curry and Larry Bird by becoming the third rookie ever to average 16 points per game while shooting 40 percent from the 3-point line and 80 percent from the free-throw line.
By the looks of the video, he’s ready to set some more records next season.