- Cavs Owner Dan Gilbert Pens Emotional Statement After Passing of Fred McLeod
- Austin Carr Can’t Hold Back Tears When Discussing Partnership With Fred McLeod
- Kevin Durant Says He Was Never One of Warriors, Calls Kyrie Irving ‘Best Friend’ in Entire League
- LeBron James, Channing Frye, and Cavs Players Respond to Passing of Fred McLeod
- Report: Cavs Mourn Passing of Play-By-Play Announcer Fred McLeod
- Cavs Rumors: Tristan Thompson Got Into Heated Altercation With Kanye West
- Darius Garland Impresses Both Ben Simmons and Renowned NBA Trainer With ‘Unlimited’ Range
- Cedi Osman Hits Buzzer-Beater, Dominates World Cup Game
- Report: Anderson Varejao Hints He’s Interested in Coming Back to Cavs
- Former NBA Big Man Thinks LeBron James, Cavs Prepared for Spurs Over Warriors in 2015
Video: Collin Sexton Drains 14 3-Point Shots in a Row in Summer Workout
- Updated: June 27, 2019
The rising sophomore knocked down a whopping 14 straight 3-pointers in a workout on Wednesday.
Muscle Memory 💪🏽 pic.twitter.com/P83T3L0tkx
— Collin 'Young Bull' Sexton (@CollinSexton02) June 26, 2019
Sexton, 20, was one of the best rookies in the league last year. The 6-foot-2 point guard put up 16.7 points, 3.0 assists, and 2.9 rebounds per game last season. Among first-year players, Sexton was the third-leading scorer behind fellow up-and-coming stars Luka Doncic and Trae Young.
While Sexton didn’t have a stellar start to his rookie season, the University of Alabama product blossomed into one of the league’s most impressive youngsters following the All-Star break.
In fact, Sexton tied former San Antonio Spurs great Tim Duncan when he averaged 23 points or more in seven straight games this past season.
Furthermore, Sexton matched shooting legends Stephen Curry and Larry Bird by becoming the third rookie ever to average 16 points per game while shooting 40 percent from the 3-point line and 80 percent from the free-throw line.
By the looks of the video, he’s ready to set some more records next season.