- Report: LaMelo Ball has no plans to meet with Cavs ahead of 2020 NBA Draft
- J.R. Smith annihilates Olivia Harlan Dekker, insinuates husband uses N-bombs
- Sam Dekker’s wife agrees that J.R. Smith amongst ‘dumbest people on planet’
- Sam Dekker issues strong response to J.R. Smith’s accusation that he supports Donald Trump
- Report: Cavs to hold pre-draft workouts for Obi Toppin, other top prospects this week
- J.R. Smith says former Cavs swingman was only teammate he couldn’t ‘stand’ in entire NBA career
- Report: J.B. Bickerstaff reveals ‘positive’ conversations with Andre Drummond about future with Cavs
- Skip Bayless makes strong argument why he would take 2016 Cavs over 2020 Lakers
- LeBron James gets ‘chills’ rewatching Cavs’ historic NBA Finals win over Warriors
- Andre Drummond hints at working towards major evolution in his game
Report: NBA Insider Leaks Who Cavs Will Pick at No. 5 in 2019 NBA Draft
- Updated: June 20, 2019
The 2019 NBA Draft is minutes from kicking off, and it appears as though the top five selections are already set.
25 minutes from now …
— Marc Stein (@TheSteinLine) June 20, 2019
Garland and the Cavs have been linked for some time now. The possibility that he would end up in Cleveland increased after the Los Angeles Lakers, who were reportedly interested in the talented guard, traded the No. 4 pick as part of the Anthony Davis deal.
It now seems as though Garland, who many believe could prove to be a top-tier talent, will fall into the Cavs’ lap.
If the Cavs do ultimately draft Garland, they will immediately lay claim to one of the most promising young backcourts in the NBA, made up of both him and second-year star Collin Sexton.