- Jordan Clarkson Tells Channing Frye to ‘Shut Up’ After He Gets Roasted in Hilarious Fashion
- John Beilein Rips Referees for Traveling Calls on Cavs: ‘It’s Not Fair’
- Kyrie Irving ‘Coward’ Signs Spotted in Boston Ahead of Celtics-Nets Matchup
- Tristan Thompson Says Collin Sexton and Darius Garland Are Different: ‘They’re Not Douchebags’
- Report: Cavs to Eventually Demote Collin Sexton to Bench Role
- Darius Garland Speaks on Recent Improvement: ‘It’s Starting to Slow Down for Me’
- Report: Rival Executives Expected Trail Blazers to Target Kevin Love After Zach Collins Injury
- LeBron James Hilariously Reacts to Richard Jefferson Trolling New York Knicks
- Kevin Love Not Buying That Kyrie Irving Is a Bad Teammate
- Tristan Thompson Calls Kyrie Irving ‘Great Teammate,’ Says Cavs Will Retire His Jersey
Report: Cavs Send 4 Second-Round Picks to Pistons for Kevin Porter Jr.
- Updated: June 20, 2019
The Cleveland Cavaliers managed to collect a third first-round pick in Thursday night’s NBA draft by making a deal with the Detroit Pistons.
They subsequently drafted University of Southern California guard Kevin Porter Jr.
Sources: Cavs sent four second-round picks and cash to Detroit for pick No. 30.
— Shams Charania (@ShamsCharania) June 21, 2019
Porter was one of the mysteries of this draft because of some off-court issues. He played 21 games for the Trojans and averaged 9.5 points, 4.0 rebounds and 1.4 assists. He shot 47.1 percent from the field and 41.2 percent from beyond the arc.
If Porter is able to develop more maturity, the Cavaliers could have a steal since some early draft projections had him as a potential lottery pick.