- Report: Cavs-Wizards matchups on Sunday and Monday postponed due to COVID-19
- Report: Cavs received calls for Andre Drummond and JaVale McGee in aftermath of Jarrett Allen trade
- Report: Eastern conference executive says Andre Drummond ‘definitely out of Cleveland’
- Former NBA executive discloses how much Cavs would likely pay Jarrett Allen in long-term deal
- Andre Drummond has hilarious reaction to finding out Cavs traded for another center in Jarrett Allen
- Report: Cavs waive 2 players in aftermath of blockbuster James Harden trade
- Report: Cavs acquire Jarrett Allen and Taurean Prince in blockbuster James Harden deal
- Report: Cavs helping Kevin Porter Jr. ‘get his life together before putting him on the court’
- Report: Cavs reveal MRI results of Collin Sexton’s latest injury
- Report: Cavs considered adding Jeremy Lin before signing Yogi Ferrell
Video: LeBron James Delivers $1.3 Million in Cash to Akron Family
- Updated: December 23, 2016
James is an executive producer of NBC’s new game show “The Wall” and gave a sneak preview Friday on his Instagram of one Akron couple who won a whopping $1.3 million in cash.
When James delivered the prize himself, along with his business manager and friend Maverick Carter, John and Angel Whorton went absolutely nuts as they saw The King at their doorstep.
“The Wall,” which premieres Jan. 2 at 10 p.m. ET, will be broadcast nationally on NBC.