- Jordan Clarkson Tells Channing Frye to ‘Shut Up’ After He Gets Roasted in Hilarious Fashion
- John Beilein Rips Referees for Traveling Calls on Cavs: ‘It’s Not Fair’
- Kyrie Irving ‘Coward’ Signs Spotted in Boston Ahead of Celtics-Nets Matchup
- Tristan Thompson Says Collin Sexton and Darius Garland Are Different: ‘They’re Not Douchebags’
- Report: Cavs to Eventually Demote Collin Sexton to Bench Role
- Darius Garland Speaks on Recent Improvement: ‘It’s Starting to Slow Down for Me’
- Report: Rival Executives Expected Trail Blazers to Target Kevin Love After Zach Collins Injury
- LeBron James Hilariously Reacts to Richard Jefferson Trolling New York Knicks
- Kevin Love Not Buying That Kyrie Irving Is a Bad Teammate
- Tristan Thompson Calls Kyrie Irving ‘Great Teammate,’ Says Cavs Will Retire His Jersey
Video: Shooting Breaks Out at Toronto Raptors Championship Parade
- Updated: June 17, 2019
All hell broke loose at the 2019 Toronto Raptors championship parade.
Multiple reports of a shooting breaking out were reported by fans before the city’s police operations confirmed the worst.
Fans running after a shooting near the Raptors Championship Parade.
— Ballislife.com (@Ballislife) June 17, 2019
I’m on the roof of city hall and something is happening. People are running including what looks to be cops and security pic.twitter.com/FEbhw88OqI
— Jennifer Pagliaro (@jpags) June 17, 2019
Nathan Phillip's Square
-Reports of woman shot
-People running from area
-Police/EMS are on scene
-Unknown what the injuries are#GO112676
— Toronto Police OPS (@TPSOperations) June 17, 2019
While this occasion was supposed to be a celebration of the franchise’s first-ever championship, it has quickly turned into a nightmare. From the videos, you can see numerous people running while everyone is in panic.
Typically, championship parades draw thousands upon thousands of people to one central area. Although there are dozens of police, safety and security operations, you never know what can happen.