- Report: LaMelo Ball has no plans to meet with Cavs ahead of 2020 NBA Draft
- J.R. Smith annihilates Olivia Harlan Dekker, insinuates husband uses N-bombs
- Sam Dekker’s wife agrees that J.R. Smith amongst ‘dumbest people on planet’
- Sam Dekker issues strong response to J.R. Smith’s accusation that he supports Donald Trump
- Report: Cavs to hold pre-draft workouts for Obi Toppin, other top prospects this week
- J.R. Smith says former Cavs swingman was only teammate he couldn’t ‘stand’ in entire NBA career
- Report: J.B. Bickerstaff reveals ‘positive’ conversations with Andre Drummond about future with Cavs
- Skip Bayless makes strong argument why he would take 2016 Cavs over 2020 Lakers
- LeBron James gets ‘chills’ rewatching Cavs’ historic NBA Finals win over Warriors
- Andre Drummond hints at working towards major evolution in his game
Video: Shooting Breaks Out at Toronto Raptors Championship Parade
- Updated: June 17, 2019
All hell broke loose at the 2019 Toronto Raptors championship parade.
Multiple reports of a shooting breaking out were reported by fans before the city’s police operations confirmed the worst.
Fans running after a shooting near the Raptors Championship Parade.
— Ballislife.com (@Ballislife) June 17, 2019
I’m on the roof of city hall and something is happening. People are running including what looks to be cops and security pic.twitter.com/FEbhw88OqI
— Jennifer Pagliaro (@jpags) June 17, 2019
Nathan Phillip's Square
-Reports of woman shot
-People running from area
-Police/EMS are on scene
-Unknown what the injuries are#GO112676
— Toronto Police OPS (@TPSOperations) June 17, 2019
While this occasion was supposed to be a celebration of the franchise’s first-ever championship, it has quickly turned into a nightmare. From the videos, you can see numerous people running while everyone is in panic.
Typically, championship parades draw thousands upon thousands of people to one central area. Although there are dozens of police, safety and security operations, you never know what can happen.