- Video: Kevin Love Discusses If He’s Open to Leaving Cleveland Cavaliers
- Report: Cavs Held Private Workout, Had Dinner With Jarrett Culver on Monday
- How Cavs Could Land No. 3 Pick By Facilitating Anthony Davis Trade to Knicks
- Channing Frye Gives Hilarious Take on Kawhi Leonard
- Kevin Love Gives Bold Prediction on Rest of NBA Finals
- Cavs Fans Quickly Shut Down SportsCenter’s ‘Fact’ About Toronto Raptors
- Kevin Love’s Emphatic Reaction After Seeing Kevin Durant Go Down With Injury in Game 5
- R.J. Barrett Says He’s Only Willing to Meet and Work Out With New York Knicks
- J.R. Smith Writes Emotional Post Honoring Memory of Best Friend
- Toronto Raptors Consultant Explains How LeBron James Played Big Role in Team Being Up 3-1
Kevin Love’s Emphatic Reaction After Seeing Kevin Durant Go Down With Injury in Game 5
- Updated: June 10, 2019
The Golden State Warriors were at full strength heading into Game 5 of the 2019 NBA Finals, but it looks like they will be without superstar Kevin Durant again after he went down with what appeared to be the same calf injury suffered earlier in the playoffs.
Kevin Durant appears to aggravate his calf injury and heads to the locker room early in the second quarter. pic.twitter.com/VXu3SmTS8Y
— SportsCenter (@SportsCenter) June 11, 2019
The injury appeared early in the second quarter of the Warriors’ matchup against the Toronto Raptors, and Durant immediately grabbed the strained right calf he had been dealing with all Finals.
Nooooo…HATE TO SEE THAT SH*T!!!
Love and the Cavs had seen the Warriors in the previous four NBA Finals, so he knows all too well how powerful the Warriors can be at full strength.
Whether fans of the dynastic Warriors or not, one should never wish an injury upon a player, no matter the caliber.