- Report: Cavs Have Made Everyone Except Darius Garland Available in Trade Talks
- Report: Cavs Asking for 1st-Round Pick in Exchange for Kevin Love
- Tristan Thompson Gushes About Kevin Porter Jr.: ‘The Kid Has Something Special’
- Report: Cavs Actively Listening to Trade Proposals for Kevin Love
- Cavs Rumors: Kevin Love ‘Prefers’ Trade to Portland Trail Blazers
- Kevin Porter Jr. Rips Cavs Defense, Says ‘We Keep Ball-Watching’
- Tristan Thompson’s Statement After Cavs Loss: ‘Rather Lose Like This Than Any Other F——— Way’
- Report: John Beilein Reached Out to 76ers Coach on How to Deal With Struggling Cavs
- Report: Portland Trail Blazers Could Package Hassan Whiteside, 1st-Round Pick for Kevin Love
- Report: Denver Nuggets Could Package Multiple Players in Trade for Kevin Love
Kevin Love’s Emphatic Reaction After Seeing Kevin Durant Go Down With Injury in Game 5
- Updated: June 10, 2019
The Golden State Warriors were at full strength heading into Game 5 of the 2019 NBA Finals, but it looks like they will be without superstar Kevin Durant again after he went down with what appeared to be the same calf injury suffered earlier in the playoffs.
Kevin Durant appears to aggravate his calf injury and heads to the locker room early in the second quarter. pic.twitter.com/VXu3SmTS8Y
— SportsCenter (@SportsCenter) June 11, 2019
The injury appeared early in the second quarter of the Warriors’ matchup against the Toronto Raptors, and Durant immediately grabbed the strained right calf he had been dealing with all Finals.
Nooooo…HATE TO SEE THAT SH*T!!!
Love and the Cavs had seen the Warriors in the previous four NBA Finals, so he knows all too well how powerful the Warriors can be at full strength.
Whether fans of the dynastic Warriors or not, one should never wish an injury upon a player, no matter the caliber.