- Khris Middleton Looking Forward to Battling Matthew Dellavedova During USA-Australia Match
- Kevin Porter Jr. and Bol Bol Voted as Biggest Steals in 2019 NBA Draft
- Video: Cavs Rookie Kevin Porter Jr. Drops 40-Point Triple-Double in Crawsover Pro-Am League Game
- Former Cavs Head Coach Announces He Suffers From Multiple Sclerosis
- Report: Cavs’ ‘Deep-Thinkers’ Worried About Defensive Limitations Around Sexton-Garland Backcourt
- Cavs Insider Says Team Getting More Than 25 Wins This Season Would Be ‘Pleasant Surprise’
- Report: Cavs Plan to Have 6 Guards on Roster by Start of Season
- J.R. Smith Gets Incredible Tattoo of His Daughter
- Kevin Love to Appear on Upcoming Episode of LeBron James’ ‘The Shop’
- Report: Cavs Sign Former Orlando Magic Swingman to 1-Year Deal
Kevin Love’s Emphatic Reaction After Seeing Kevin Durant Go Down With Injury in Game 5
- Updated: June 10, 2019
The Golden State Warriors were at full strength heading into Game 5 of the 2019 NBA Finals, but it looks like they will be without superstar Kevin Durant again after he went down with what appeared to be the same calf injury suffered earlier in the playoffs.
Kevin Durant appears to aggravate his calf injury and heads to the locker room early in the second quarter. pic.twitter.com/VXu3SmTS8Y
— SportsCenter (@SportsCenter) June 11, 2019
The injury appeared early in the second quarter of the Warriors’ matchup against the Toronto Raptors, and Durant immediately grabbed the strained right calf he had been dealing with all Finals.
Nooooo…HATE TO SEE THAT SH*T!!!
Love and the Cavs had seen the Warriors in the previous four NBA Finals, so he knows all too well how powerful the Warriors can be at full strength.
Whether fans of the dynastic Warriors or not, one should never wish an injury upon a player, no matter the caliber.