- Larry Nance Jr. hilariously reacts to sugar momma offering him $3K every weekend
- Former Cavs forward desperately begs for job in the NBA: ‘I’d play for free’
- Report: Kevin Porter Jr. accused of punching a woman in the face in downtown Cleveland
- Channing Frye rips Milwaukee Bucks and Giannis Antetokounmpo after Jrue Holiday trade
- Report: Cavs playing crucial role in helping Bucks complete Jrue Holiday trade
- Report: Andre Drummond makes final decision regarding player option with Cavs
- Report: ‘90 percent’ chance Andre Drummond opts into player option with Cavs
- Scary details of Kevin Porter Jr.’s arrest reveal loaded handgun, marijuana and overturned vehicle
- Report: Cavs expected to draft Obi Toppin at No. 5 pick if Deni Avdija is ‘off the board’
- Report: Andre Drummond expected to pick up option in order to facilitate trade
Kevin Love’s Emphatic Reaction After Seeing Kevin Durant Go Down With Injury in Game 5
- Updated: June 10, 2019
The Golden State Warriors were at full strength heading into Game 5 of the 2019 NBA Finals, but it looks like they will be without superstar Kevin Durant again after he went down with what appeared to be the same calf injury suffered earlier in the playoffs.
Kevin Durant appears to aggravate his calf injury and heads to the locker room early in the second quarter. pic.twitter.com/VXu3SmTS8Y
— SportsCenter (@SportsCenter) June 11, 2019
The injury appeared early in the second quarter of the Warriors’ matchup against the Toronto Raptors, and Durant immediately grabbed the strained right calf he had been dealing with all Finals.
Nooooo…HATE TO SEE THAT SH*T!!!
Love and the Cavs had seen the Warriors in the previous four NBA Finals, so he knows all too well how powerful the Warriors can be at full strength.
Whether fans of the dynastic Warriors or not, one should never wish an injury upon a player, no matter the caliber.