- Brad Stevens Heaps Praise on John Beilein, Says He Will Thrive in Cleveland
- Report: Several Cavs Players Say ‘Toughness’ Was Difference Between Them and Celtics
- Report: Jayson Tatum to Miss Celtics-Cavs Matchup on Tuesday Night
- Kevin Love Discusses What It Was Like to Visit With Cavs Owner Dan Gilbert
- Report: Cavs Have Been Receptive to John Beilein’s Extremely Long Practices
- Video: Austin Carr Accidentally Calls New Cavs Play-by-Play Announcer ‘Fred’
- Report: Cavs Visited Team Owner Dan Gilbert at His Detroit Home on Saturday
- Report: Cavs Willing to Put Darius Garland in Starting Lineup Immediately
- Darius Garland Opens Up on Adjustment to NBA: ‘It’s Been Really Fun’
- Channing Frye Refuses to Call Stephen Curry ‘Lock’ for MVP
Kevin Love’s Emphatic Reaction After Seeing Kevin Durant Go Down With Injury in Game 5
- Updated: June 10, 2019
The Golden State Warriors were at full strength heading into Game 5 of the 2019 NBA Finals, but it looks like they will be without superstar Kevin Durant again after he went down with what appeared to be the same calf injury suffered earlier in the playoffs.
Kevin Durant appears to aggravate his calf injury and heads to the locker room early in the second quarter. pic.twitter.com/VXu3SmTS8Y
— SportsCenter (@SportsCenter) June 11, 2019
The injury appeared early in the second quarter of the Warriors’ matchup against the Toronto Raptors, and Durant immediately grabbed the strained right calf he had been dealing with all Finals.
Nooooo…HATE TO SEE THAT SH*T!!!
Love and the Cavs had seen the Warriors in the previous four NBA Finals, so he knows all too well how powerful the Warriors can be at full strength.
Whether fans of the dynastic Warriors or not, one should never wish an injury upon a player, no matter the caliber.