- Larry Nance Jr. Pays Respect to Kobe Bryant as He Shows Off Latest Cavs Workout
- Report: Cavs ‘Eager to Play’ as Hot Debate Regarding How NBA Should Return Continues
- Pelicans Rookie Declares LeBron James Buzzer-Beater Favorite Game-Winner in NBA History
- J.B. Bickerstaff on Collin Sexton: ‘You Will Not Find a Guy Who Is More Serious About His Game’
- Andre Drummond Leaves Waitress Stunned as He Leaves Enormous Tip on Check
- Kendrick Perkins Says James Harden Better All-Around Player Than Stephen Curry
- Report: International Club to Target Ante Zizic This Offseason
- Kevin Porter Jr. Sends Passionate Message to City of Cleveland
- Khloe Kardashian Sends NSFW Message to Woman Claiming to Be Mother of Tristan Thompson’s Son
- Ranking the 10 Best Players in Cleveland Cavaliers History
Stephen Curry Signed ‘Wish You Were Here’ Card for LeBron James Before NBA Finals Game
- Updated: June 7, 2019
Battling for a championship is serious business, but sometimes a few lighthearted moments are a welcome change of pace for the NBA’s biggest stars.
One of these moments is the yearly NBA Finals appearance of personality Guillermo Rodriguez of “Jimmy Kimmel Live!”
When he interviewed Golden State Warriors guard Stephen Curry during NBA Final Media Day, Rodriguez made sure to poke fun at LeBron James, who is not in the championship series for the first time since 2010.
After mentioning to Curry that James is the only one not back in the Finals between the three of them, Rodriguez asked the two-time MVP to sign a “Wish You Were Here” card for the Los Angeles Lakers forward. The card allegedly was going to be handed to James by Rodriguez himself.
Later, the card also found its way into the hands of other players from both the Warriors and Toronto Raptors.
For the past eight seasons, James was a fixture in the NBA Finals as the Eastern Conference’s representative whether with the Miami Heat or Cleveland Cavaliers.
This past season, his Lakers team failed to even make the playoffs due to a number of injuries to key players.