- LeBron James reveals Cavs fan that mocked him, which led to 21-point explosion in 4th quarter
- Collin Sexton opens up on why Cavs needed blowout loss versus Celtics
- Report: Brooklyn Nets are hoping Andre Drummond gets bought out by Cleveland Cavaliers
- Report: LeBron James gave Cavs teammates ‘300’ style Spartan shields before facing Warriors in 2016 Finals
- Report: Larry Nance Jr. to miss Monday’s game vs. Lakers with new injury
- Report: Cavs could try to flip Andre Drummond and Kevin Love for draft capital
- Report: Nets in ‘active discussions’ with Cavs for JaVale McGee, also interested in Kevin Love
- Report: Darius Garland was ‘hurt’ when Cavs and Tristan Thompson parted ways
- Report: Nets to make run at acquiring Cavs backup center JaVale McGee
- Report: Cavs had chance to acquire DeAndre Jordan in 2018 with LeBron James on team
Stephen Curry Signed ‘Wish You Were Here’ Card for LeBron James Before NBA Finals Game
- Updated: June 7, 2019
Battling for a championship is serious business, but sometimes a few lighthearted moments are a welcome change of pace for the NBA’s biggest stars.
One of these moments is the yearly NBA Finals appearance of personality Guillermo Rodriguez of “Jimmy Kimmel Live!”
When he interviewed Golden State Warriors guard Stephen Curry during NBA Final Media Day, Rodriguez made sure to poke fun at LeBron James, who is not in the championship series for the first time since 2010.
After mentioning to Curry that James is the only one not back in the Finals between the three of them, Rodriguez asked the two-time MVP to sign a “Wish You Were Here” card for the Los Angeles Lakers forward. The card allegedly was going to be handed to James by Rodriguez himself.
Later, the card also found its way into the hands of other players from both the Warriors and Toronto Raptors.
For the past eight seasons, James was a fixture in the NBA Finals as the Eastern Conference’s representative whether with the Miami Heat or Cleveland Cavaliers.
This past season, his Lakers team failed to even make the playoffs due to a number of injuries to key players.