- Report: Darius Garland was ‘hurt’ when Cavs and Tristan Thompson parted ways
- Report: Nets to make run at acquiring Cavs backup center JaVale McGee
- Report: Cavs had chance to acquire DeAndre Jordan in 2018 with LeBron James on team
- Report: Some Cavs veterans ‘resented’ Collin Sexton in 2018, wanted to trade for one last shot at title
- Video: Jarrett Allen catches a body as he posterizes Nets defender
- Video: James Harden delivers filthy through-the-legs pass to Kyrie Irving
- Kevin Porter Jr. shares emotional post as he bids goodbye to Cleveland Cavaliers
- Report: Darius Garland and Dylan Windler expected to play Friday night vs. Nets
- Report: Cavs saw James Harden potential in Kevin Porter Jr.
- Report: Nets list Kevin Durant as questionable ahead of Friday’s game vs. Cavs
Report: Cavs Release Promising Update on Dan Gilbert’s Health
- Updated: May 27, 2019
After hours of relative silence, the team finally released an update on the 57-year-old’s health.
Luckily, it sounds like Gilbert is recovering slowly but surely from this scary incident.
The Cavaliers released a little more information on Dan Gilbert, who remains hospitalized in a Detroit area hospital after suffering a stroke Sunday. He is ‘awake and responsive’ and was sent to the ICU after a ‘catheter-based procedure.’
— Joe Vardon (@joevardon) May 28, 2019
Gilbert rose to wealth and fame when he was a founding member of Quicken Loans. In 2005 he became the majority owner of the Cavs. Since then, he has become one of the more well-known owners in the league.
Hopefully, this update is an indication that Gilbert is officially on the mend and will be back with the team after some much-deserved rest.