- J.R. Smith annihilates Olivia Harlan Dekker, insinuates husband uses N-bombs
- Sam Dekker’s wife agrees that J.R. Smith amongst ‘dumbest people on planet’
- Sam Dekker issues strong response to J.R. Smith’s accusation that he supports Donald Trump
- Report: Cavs to hold pre-draft workouts for Obi Toppin, other top prospects this week
- J.R. Smith says former Cavs swingman was only teammate he couldn’t ‘stand’ in entire NBA career
- Report: J.B. Bickerstaff reveals ‘positive’ conversations with Andre Drummond about future with Cavs
- Skip Bayless makes strong argument why he would take 2016 Cavs over 2020 Lakers
- LeBron James gets ‘chills’ rewatching Cavs’ historic NBA Finals win over Warriors
- Andre Drummond hints at working towards major evolution in his game
- Video: Cavs big man seen getting schooled by WNBA star in 1-on-1 matchup
Report: Cavs Release Promising Update on Dan Gilbert’s Health
- Updated: May 27, 2019
After hours of relative silence, the team finally released an update on the 57-year-old’s health.
Luckily, it sounds like Gilbert is recovering slowly but surely from this scary incident.
The Cavaliers released a little more information on Dan Gilbert, who remains hospitalized in a Detroit area hospital after suffering a stroke Sunday. He is ‘awake and responsive’ and was sent to the ICU after a ‘catheter-based procedure.’
— Joe Vardon (@joevardon) May 28, 2019
Gilbert rose to wealth and fame when he was a founding member of Quicken Loans. In 2005 he became the majority owner of the Cavs. Since then, he has become one of the more well-known owners in the league.
Hopefully, this update is an indication that Gilbert is officially on the mend and will be back with the team after some much-deserved rest.