- Here Are Landing Spots for Kevin Love in Potential Deals That ‘Make Sense’
- Beth McLeod’s Emotional Reaction to Major Honor From Cavs Organization
- Cavs News: LeBron James, Kyrie Irving and Kevin Love Voted Best Cavaliers Ever
- Kevin Love Gives Props to LeBron James Paying Tribute to Nipsey Hussle
- Tristan Thompson Says City of Cleveland Has Best Sports Fans
- Report: Kevin Love and Charlamagne tha God to Collaborate on Mental Health Talk
- Report: Cavs From 2016 Championship Team Wore Rings for Fred McLeod’s Funeral
- Cleveland Indians Honor Fred McLeod With Moment of Silence Before Game
- J.R. Smith Pays Respect to Shaun Livingston After He Announces Retirement
- Report: Cavs Insider Ranks Team’s 5 Most Valuable Trade Pieces
Report: Cavs Release Promising Update on Dan Gilbert’s Health
- Updated: May 27, 2019
After hours of relative silence, the team finally released an update on the 57-year-old’s health.
Luckily, it sounds like Gilbert is recovering slowly but surely from this scary incident.
The Cavaliers released a little more information on Dan Gilbert, who remains hospitalized in a Detroit area hospital after suffering a stroke Sunday. He is ‘awake and responsive’ and was sent to the ICU after a ‘catheter-based procedure.’
— Joe Vardon (@joevardon) May 28, 2019
Gilbert rose to wealth and fame when he was a founding member of Quicken Loans. In 2005 he became the majority owner of the Cavs. Since then, he has become one of the more well-known owners in the league.
Hopefully, this update is an indication that Gilbert is officially on the mend and will be back with the team after some much-deserved rest.