- Report: Cavs Still Exploring Ways to Trade for No. 3 Pick to Draft R.J. Barrett
- Video: Kevin Love Discusses If He’s Open to Leaving Cleveland Cavaliers
- Report: Cavs Held Private Workout, Had Dinner With Jarrett Culver on Monday
- How Cavs Could Land No. 3 Pick By Facilitating Anthony Davis Trade to Knicks
- Channing Frye Gives Hilarious Take on Kawhi Leonard
- Kevin Love Gives Bold Prediction on Rest of NBA Finals
- Cavs Fans Quickly Shut Down SportsCenter’s ‘Fact’ About Toronto Raptors
- Kevin Love’s Emphatic Reaction After Seeing Kevin Durant Go Down With Injury in Game 5
- R.J. Barrett Says He’s Only Willing to Meet and Work Out With New York Knicks
- J.R. Smith Writes Emotional Post Honoring Memory of Best Friend
Report: Cavs Release Promising Update on Dan Gilbert’s Health
- Updated: May 27, 2019
After hours of relative silence, the team finally released an update on the 57-year-old’s health.
Luckily, it sounds like Gilbert is recovering slowly but surely from this scary incident.
The Cavaliers released a little more information on Dan Gilbert, who remains hospitalized in a Detroit area hospital after suffering a stroke Sunday. He is ‘awake and responsive’ and was sent to the ICU after a ‘catheter-based procedure.’
— Joe Vardon (@joevardon) May 28, 2019
Gilbert rose to wealth and fame when he was a founding member of Quicken Loans. In 2005 he became the majority owner of the Cavs. Since then, he has become one of the more well-known owners in the league.
Hopefully, this update is an indication that Gilbert is officially on the mend and will be back with the team after some much-deserved rest.