- J.R. Smith annihilates Olivia Harlan Dekker, insinuates husband uses N-bombs
- Sam Dekker’s wife agrees that J.R. Smith amongst ‘dumbest people on planet’
- Sam Dekker issues strong response to J.R. Smith’s accusation that he supports Donald Trump
- Report: Cavs to hold pre-draft workouts for Obi Toppin, other top prospects this week
- J.R. Smith says former Cavs swingman was only teammate he couldn’t ‘stand’ in entire NBA career
- Report: J.B. Bickerstaff reveals ‘positive’ conversations with Andre Drummond about future with Cavs
- Skip Bayless makes strong argument why he would take 2016 Cavs over 2020 Lakers
- LeBron James gets ‘chills’ rewatching Cavs’ historic NBA Finals win over Warriors
- Andre Drummond hints at working towards major evolution in his game
- Video: Cavs big man seen getting schooled by WNBA star in 1-on-1 matchup
Kevin Love Reflects on His 4 Years With LeBron James, Calls Him ‘Best Ever’
- Updated: May 3, 2019
In a recent appearance on FS1’s “First Things First,” Love made clear how he believes James stacks up against the NBA’s greatest.
"Playing with LeBron the last 4 years, there were times I'd go to the bench during a timeout and say to guys 'I think we're watching the best ever. This is wild.' That's just what he brings to the table every single night." — @kevinlove pic.twitter.com/BrNwnKJokv
— First Things First (@FTFonFS1) May 3, 2019
“Playing with him the last four years, there were times I’d go to the bench during a timeout and say to guys, ‘I think we’re watching the best ever. This is wild,’” Love said.
Love speaking glowingly of his former teammate is nothing new. The two shared a close friendship during their four years together in Cleveland and enjoyed incredible success including four trips to the NBA Finals and one championship.
Compare that success to this season, where both the Cleveland Cavaliers and James’ new team, the Los Angeles Lakers, missed the postseason entirely, and it’s no surprise that Love still relishes the opportunity to talk about the glory days.
Hopefully next season proves more successful for both players.