- Khris Middleton Looking Forward to Battling Matthew Dellavedova During USA-Australia Match
- Kevin Porter Jr. and Bol Bol Voted as Biggest Steals in 2019 NBA Draft
- Video: Cavs Rookie Kevin Porter Jr. Drops 40-Point Triple-Double in Crawsover Pro-Am League Game
- Former Cavs Head Coach Announces He Suffers From Multiple Sclerosis
- Report: Cavs’ ‘Deep-Thinkers’ Worried About Defensive Limitations Around Sexton-Garland Backcourt
- Cavs Insider Says Team Getting More Than 25 Wins This Season Would Be ‘Pleasant Surprise’
- Report: Cavs Plan to Have 6 Guards on Roster by Start of Season
- J.R. Smith Gets Incredible Tattoo of His Daughter
- Kevin Love to Appear on Upcoming Episode of LeBron James’ ‘The Shop’
- Report: Cavs Sign Former Orlando Magic Swingman to 1-Year Deal
Kevin Love Reflects on His 4 Years With LeBron James, Calls Him ‘Best Ever’
- Updated: May 3, 2019
In a recent appearance on FS1’s “First Things First,” Love made clear how he believes James stacks up against the NBA’s greatest.
"Playing with LeBron the last 4 years, there were times I'd go to the bench during a timeout and say to guys 'I think we're watching the best ever. This is wild.' That's just what he brings to the table every single night." — @kevinlove pic.twitter.com/BrNwnKJokv
— First Things First (@FTFonFS1) May 3, 2019
“Playing with him the last four years, there were times I’d go to the bench during a timeout and say to guys, ‘I think we’re watching the best ever. This is wild,’” Love said.
Love speaking glowingly of his former teammate is nothing new. The two shared a close friendship during their four years together in Cleveland and enjoyed incredible success including four trips to the NBA Finals and one championship.
Compare that success to this season, where both the Cleveland Cavaliers and James’ new team, the Los Angeles Lakers, missed the postseason entirely, and it’s no surprise that Love still relishes the opportunity to talk about the glory days.
Hopefully next season proves more successful for both players.