- Pelicans Rookie Declares LeBron James Buzzer-Beater Favorite Game-Winner in NBA History
- J.B. Bickerstaff on Collin Sexton: ‘You Will Not Find a Guy Who Is More Serious About His Game’
- Andre Drummond Leaves Waitress Stunned as He Leaves Enormous Tip on Check
- Kendrick Perkins Says James Harden Better All-Around Player Than Stephen Curry
- Report: International Club to Target Ante Zizic This Offseason
- Kevin Porter Jr. Sends Passionate Message to City of Cleveland
- Khloe Kardashian Sends NSFW Message to Woman Claiming to Be Mother of Tristan Thompson’s Son
- Ranking the 10 Best Players in Cleveland Cavaliers History
- Stunning New Nike Ad Parallels Cavs Coming Back in 2016 Finals to World Returning From Pandemic
- Former Cavs Coach Praises J.B. Bickerstaff for Getting Players to Care About Each Other and Winning
Report: Kevin Love and Others Cavs Have Larry Drew’s Back in Possible Return Next Season
- Updated: April 8, 2019
“I think he’d be great for the future, but, I don’t even know if he wants it,” Love said. “He knows that I have his back and I think a lot of the guys have his back.”
Despite being dealt a bad hand, Drew has done a fantastic job coaching a young, frustrated and injury-riddled squad this season.
At the beginning of the season, the organization was aiming to make the playoffs. However, that dream quickly died after star big man Love got injured and head coach Tyronn Lue got fired a few games into the season.
On top of that, the Cavs traded several valuable veterans, such as Kyle Korver, George Hill and Rodney Hood. Left with a diverse roster mixed with seasoned champions and fresh youngsters, Drew had to make multiple sides happy.
He has accomplished that arduous task this season as the veterans and newbies are all happy. No matter what happens with the current head coach this offseason, Cavs fans will be forever grateful for Drew.