- Video: Andre Drummond Drains Acrobatic 3-Pointer in Scrimmage
- Cavs Rumors: Growing Belief That NBA Won’t Create 2nd Bubble for 8 Eliminated Teams
- Report: Cavs Were ‘Livid’ to Be Left Out of NBA Bubble
- Larry Nance Jr. Deems Anthony Davis ‘Monstar’ After Huge Game in NBA Bubble
- Larry Nance Jr. Shares Emotional Message About Why He Feels Lucky to Be on Cavs
- Dylan Windler Offers Incredibly Positive Update on Injury Recovery
- Tristan Thompson Gets Hyped While Explaining Why LeBron James Is the Best Player in the NBA
- Larry Nance Jr. Breaks Down Why He’s a ‘Huge Fan’ of LaMelo Ball
- Report: Cavs and Andre Drummond Exploring ‘Substantial Offer’ for Long-Term Extension
- Report: Cavs Have 1 Draft Prospect ‘Sitting Firmly Towards the Top’ of Their List
Report: Kevin Love and Others Cavs Have Larry Drew’s Back in Possible Return Next Season
- Updated: April 8, 2019
“I think he’d be great for the future, but, I don’t even know if he wants it,” Love said. “He knows that I have his back and I think a lot of the guys have his back.”
Despite being dealt a bad hand, Drew has done a fantastic job coaching a young, frustrated and injury-riddled squad this season.
At the beginning of the season, the organization was aiming to make the playoffs. However, that dream quickly died after star big man Love got injured and head coach Tyronn Lue got fired a few games into the season.
On top of that, the Cavs traded several valuable veterans, such as Kyle Korver, George Hill and Rodney Hood. Left with a diverse roster mixed with seasoned champions and fresh youngsters, Drew had to make multiple sides happy.
He has accomplished that arduous task this season as the veterans and newbies are all happy. No matter what happens with the current head coach this offseason, Cavs fans will be forever grateful for Drew.