- J.R. Smith annihilates Olivia Harlan Dekker, insinuates husband uses N-bombs
- Sam Dekker’s wife agrees that J.R. Smith amongst ‘dumbest people on planet’
- Sam Dekker issues strong response to J.R. Smith’s accusation that he supports Donald Trump
- Report: Cavs to hold pre-draft workouts for Obi Toppin, other top prospects this week
- J.R. Smith says former Cavs swingman was only teammate he couldn’t ‘stand’ in entire NBA career
- Report: J.B. Bickerstaff reveals ‘positive’ conversations with Andre Drummond about future with Cavs
- Skip Bayless makes strong argument why he would take 2016 Cavs over 2020 Lakers
- LeBron James gets ‘chills’ rewatching Cavs’ historic NBA Finals win over Warriors
- Andre Drummond hints at working towards major evolution in his game
- Video: Cavs big man seen getting schooled by WNBA star in 1-on-1 matchup
Report: Kevin Love and Others Cavs Have Larry Drew’s Back in Possible Return Next Season
- Updated: April 8, 2019
“I think he’d be great for the future, but, I don’t even know if he wants it,” Love said. “He knows that I have his back and I think a lot of the guys have his back.”
Despite being dealt a bad hand, Drew has done a fantastic job coaching a young, frustrated and injury-riddled squad this season.
At the beginning of the season, the organization was aiming to make the playoffs. However, that dream quickly died after star big man Love got injured and head coach Tyronn Lue got fired a few games into the season.
On top of that, the Cavs traded several valuable veterans, such as Kyle Korver, George Hill and Rodney Hood. Left with a diverse roster mixed with seasoned champions and fresh youngsters, Drew had to make multiple sides happy.
He has accomplished that arduous task this season as the veterans and newbies are all happy. No matter what happens with the current head coach this offseason, Cavs fans will be forever grateful for Drew.