- Cavs Teammates Praise Collin Sexton for Accomplishing This First ‘Real’ NBA Feat
- Kevin Love Explains Why He’s Still Waiting for First ‘Big Win’ of Season
- Klay Thompson Says He Knew Warriors Were Going to Sweep ‘Defeated’ Cavs
- Nik Stauskas ‘Super Excited’ Koby Altman Brought Him Back to Cavs Organization
- Ranking the 5 Worst Cleveland Cavaliers Teams of All Time
- Report: Cavs Sign Guard Nik Stauskas to Deal for Rest of Season
- Channing Frye Notes Hilarious Pet Peeve Richard Jefferson Used to Have About Him
- Report: Cavs Have Added Monster Amount of Money to Payroll Since LeBron’s Departure
- Kevin Love Shares Inspirational Message Following First Game Back From Injury
- Cavs News: Kevin Love to Make Long-Awaited Return Tonight vs. Washington Wizards
Video: Kyrie Irving and LeBron James Put on Dribbling Clinic During Practice
- Updated: May 13, 2017
Just because the Cleveland Cavaliers have more than a week off before the start of the Eastern Conference Finals, doesn’t mean they’re taking their foot off the gas pedal.
Kyrie and LeBron: Whatever you can do, I can do better (📹: cavs/IG) pic.twitter.com/jpt6gFh0dp
— Sports Illustrated (@SInow) May 12, 2017
The Cavs patiently await the winner of the series between the Boston Celtics and Washington Wizards as they look to continue their eight-game playoff winning streak.