- Darius Garland Organizes Cleanup in Downtown Nashville After Bouts of Vandalism and Destruction
- Video: J.R. Smith Expresses Deep Regret After Beating Up White Kid
- Larry Nance Jr. Shares Powerful Post on Racial Injustices With Photo of Kobe Bryant
- Video: J.R. Smith Seen Viciously Beating Up Kid for Breaking His Car Window
- Report: Cavs Trying to Drill 2 Key Values Into Kevin Porter Jr. to Help Him Realize His ‘Immense Potential’
- Video: J.R. Smith Says He Beat White Kid’s A– After Getting His Car Window Broken
- J.R. Smith and Jordan Clarkson Join Chaotic Protests in Los Angeles
- Report: Cavs Will Not Shy Away From Drafting LaMelo Ball Despite Being Guard-Heavy
- Report: Cavs, Warriors, Wolves, Hawks Not Likely to Be Included in NBA Resumption
- Report: Cavs Could Be in Jeopardy of Being One of NBA Teams Not Selected to Return
Video: Kyrie Irving and LeBron James Put on Dribbling Clinic During Practice
- Updated: May 13, 2017
Just because the Cleveland Cavaliers have more than a week off before the start of the Eastern Conference Finals, doesn’t mean they’re taking their foot off the gas pedal.
Kyrie and LeBron: Whatever you can do, I can do better (?: cavs/IG) pic.twitter.com/jpt6gFh0dp
— Sports Illustrated (@SInow) May 12, 2017
The Cavs patiently await the winner of the series between the Boston Celtics and Washington Wizards as they look to continue their eight-game playoff winning streak.