- Larry Nance Jr. Claims All NBA Players Are Already ‘Out of Basketball Shape’
- Kevin Love Speculates How NBA Will Return for Rest of 2019-20 Season
- Report: Andre Drummond to Face Off Against DeMarcus Cousins in NBA 2K Tournament
- Larry Nance Jr.’s Hilarious Reason for Wanting to Resume Season Has Nothing to Do With Cavs
- Beth McLeod Touched by LeBron James’ Thoughts and Prayers
- Matthew Dellavedova Takes Playful Shot at Random Appearance of Cedi Osman
- Darius Garland Sends Somber Message Due to Lull in NBA Season
- Larry Nance Jr.: ‘I Have Zero Interest in Anything Basketball-Related Right Now’
- Report: Cavs’ Strength and Conditioning Trainers Keeping Team Ready
- Kyrie Irving Reveals Incredible Advice Kobe Bryant Gave Him Midway Through 2016 NBA Finals
Cavs News: Tristan Thompson to Make Return Tonight vs. Milwaukee Bucks
- Updated: March 20, 2019
All three players have been dealing with injuries but are ready to play.
— Chris Fedor (@ChrisFedor) March 20, 2019
The big news is that Thompson is playing. The eight-year veteran hasn’t played since injuring his foot on Jan. 16.
The center has missed 26 straight games and 36 total games this season. He will likely be on a minutes restriction since he hasn’t played in over two months.
Love, who missed the bulk of the season with a foot injury, missed Monday’s game against the Detroit Pistons with a sore back.
Nance, who had a rib contusion, returns after missing five consecutive games.
It’s a great chance for the Cavs to see how well they can play with a healthy roster. That hasn’t been a common theme for Cleveland this season.
On the year, Thompson is averaging 11.5 points, 11.1 rebounds and 2.1 assists per game.
Love is averaging 18.3 points, 11.2 rebounds and 2.3 assists per game, while Nance is averaging 9.1 points, 7.9 rebounds and 3.0 assists per game.
It will be just the third game that Thompson, Love and Nance have played together this season.