- Report: Obi Toppin on Cavs radar with No. 5 pick in 2020 NBA draft
- Kevin Porter Jr. shouts out potential Cavs pick LaMelo Ball after huge announcement
- Iman Shumpert makes adamant pick between 2016 Cavs and 2020 Lakers
- Richard Jefferson takes hilarious shot at Giannis Antetokounmpo while comparing him to LeBron James
- Kevin Love, Tristan Thompson send huge congrats to ‘brother’ LeBron James for winning NBA title
- Andre Drummond campaigns for Cleveland Browns to give him shot at tight end
- Dylan Windler proceeds with huge life decision on Cavs home court
- Tristan Thompson shares threatening text LeBron James sent after Cavs lost Game 4 of 2016 finals
- Mark Cuban shares incredible picture of Delonte West to prove he’s on path to recovery
- Report: Boston Celtics could offer major trade package for ‘obvious target’ Larry Nance Jr.
Cavs News: Tristan Thompson to Make Return Tonight vs. Milwaukee Bucks
- Updated: March 20, 2019
All three players have been dealing with injuries but are ready to play.
— Chris Fedor (@ChrisFedor) March 20, 2019
The big news is that Thompson is playing. The eight-year veteran hasn’t played since injuring his foot on Jan. 16.
The center has missed 26 straight games and 36 total games this season. He will likely be on a minutes restriction since he hasn’t played in over two months.
Love, who missed the bulk of the season with a foot injury, missed Monday’s game against the Detroit Pistons with a sore back.
Nance, who had a rib contusion, returns after missing five consecutive games.
It’s a great chance for the Cavs to see how well they can play with a healthy roster. That hasn’t been a common theme for Cleveland this season.
On the year, Thompson is averaging 11.5 points, 11.1 rebounds and 2.1 assists per game.
Love is averaging 18.3 points, 11.2 rebounds and 2.3 assists per game, while Nance is averaging 9.1 points, 7.9 rebounds and 3.0 assists per game.
It will be just the third game that Thompson, Love and Nance have played together this season.