- Report: Eastern conference executive says Andre Drummond ‘definitely out of Cleveland’
- Former NBA executive discloses how much Cavs would likely pay Jarrett Allen in long-term deal
- Andre Drummond has hilarious reaction to finding out Cavs traded for another center in Jarrett Allen
- Report: Cavs waive 2 players in aftermath of blockbuster James Harden trade
- Report: Cavs acquire Jarrett Allen and Taurean Prince in blockbuster James Harden deal
- Report: Cavs helping Kevin Porter Jr. ‘get his life together before putting him on the court’
- Report: Cavs reveal MRI results of Collin Sexton’s latest injury
- Report: Cavs considered adding Jeremy Lin before signing Yogi Ferrell
- Kevin Porter Jr. highlights relationship with Carmelo Anthony as he remains away from Cavs
- Report: Steve Nash continues to have no update on Kyrie Irving’s mysterious absence from Nets
Cavs News: Tristan Thompson to Make Return Tonight vs. Milwaukee Bucks
- Updated: March 20, 2019
All three players have been dealing with injuries but are ready to play.
— Chris Fedor (@ChrisFedor) March 20, 2019
The big news is that Thompson is playing. The eight-year veteran hasn’t played since injuring his foot on Jan. 16.
The center has missed 26 straight games and 36 total games this season. He will likely be on a minutes restriction since he hasn’t played in over two months.
Love, who missed the bulk of the season with a foot injury, missed Monday’s game against the Detroit Pistons with a sore back.
Nance, who had a rib contusion, returns after missing five consecutive games.
It’s a great chance for the Cavs to see how well they can play with a healthy roster. That hasn’t been a common theme for Cleveland this season.
On the year, Thompson is averaging 11.5 points, 11.1 rebounds and 2.1 assists per game.
Love is averaging 18.3 points, 11.2 rebounds and 2.3 assists per game, while Nance is averaging 9.1 points, 7.9 rebounds and 3.0 assists per game.
It will be just the third game that Thompson, Love and Nance have played together this season.