- Larry Nance Jr. Backs LeBron James Against Criticism From Skip Bayless
- Larry Nance Jr. Roasts Cavs Rookie Dylan Windler on Social Media
- 2-Time All-Star Raves About Cavs Rookie Kevin Porter Jr.
- Video: Kevin Love Celebrates With C.J. McCollum Over Contract Extension With Portland Trail Blazers
- Patrick Beverley Congratulates Sindarius Thornwell After Signing With Cavs
- Report: Cleveland Cavaliers Sign Sindarius Thornwell to One-Year Deal
- Richard Jefferson Says 2016 Cavs Were ‘Dysfunctional’
- Report: 3 Players That Could Fill Remaining Roster Spot for Cavs
- Former Cavs Player Rips Dan Gilbert and David Griffin Following Griffin’s Recent Comments
- David Griffin Says LeBron James Isn’t ‘Same Animal Anymore About Winning’
Cavs News: Tristan Thompson to Make Return Tonight vs. Milwaukee Bucks
- Updated: March 20, 2019
All three players have been dealing with injuries but are ready to play.
— Chris Fedor (@ChrisFedor) March 20, 2019
The big news is that Thompson is playing. The eight-year veteran hasn’t played since injuring his foot on Jan. 16.
The center has missed 26 straight games and 36 total games this season. He will likely be on a minutes restriction since he hasn’t played in over two months.
Love, who missed the bulk of the season with a foot injury, missed Monday’s game against the Detroit Pistons with a sore back.
Nance, who had a rib contusion, returns after missing five consecutive games.
It’s a great chance for the Cavs to see how well they can play with a healthy roster. That hasn’t been a common theme for Cleveland this season.
On the year, Thompson is averaging 11.5 points, 11.1 rebounds and 2.1 assists per game.
Love is averaging 18.3 points, 11.2 rebounds and 2.3 assists per game, while Nance is averaging 9.1 points, 7.9 rebounds and 3.0 assists per game.
It will be just the third game that Thompson, Love and Nance have played together this season.