- Report: Cavs Would ‘Gladly’ Trade for Gordon Hayward This Offseason
- Report: Kyrie Irving Was ‘Strange’ and ‘Angry’ After Winning 2016 NBA Championship
- LeBron James Again Named One of Time’s 100 Most Influential People
- Charles Barkley Roasts Shaquille O’Neal for His Miserable Tenure on Cavs
- Report: Cavs Have Compiled List of Potential Suitors for J.R. Smith
- Report: There Were Weeks Where LeBron’s Agent and David Griffin ‘Drove Each Other Nuts’
- Collin Sexton Sends Special Thanks to Cavs Organization, Teammates and Fans
- LeBron James’ Former Cavs Coach Calls Him a ‘Coach Killer’
- Zion Williamson Officially Declares for 2019 NBA Draft With Epic Video
- Report: Several Executives Couldn’t Believe Cavs Thought They Were Going to Make Playoffs
Cavs News: Tristan Thompson to Make Return Tonight vs. Milwaukee Bucks
- Updated: March 20, 2019
All three players have been dealing with injuries but are ready to play.
— Chris Fedor (@ChrisFedor) March 20, 2019
The big news is that Thompson is playing. The eight-year veteran hasn’t played since injuring his foot on Jan. 16.
The center has missed 26 straight games and 36 total games this season. He will likely be on a minutes restriction since he hasn’t played in over two months.
Love, who missed the bulk of the season with a foot injury, missed Monday’s game against the Detroit Pistons with a sore back.
Nance, who had a rib contusion, returns after missing five consecutive games.
It’s a great chance for the Cavs to see how well they can play with a healthy roster. That hasn’t been a common theme for Cleveland this season.
On the year, Thompson is averaging 11.5 points, 11.1 rebounds and 2.1 assists per game.
Love is averaging 18.3 points, 11.2 rebounds and 2.3 assists per game, while Nance is averaging 9.1 points, 7.9 rebounds and 3.0 assists per game.
It will be just the third game that Thompson, Love and Nance have played together this season.