- Kevin Love Says Cavs Feeling ‘Pretty Damn Good’ Despite Loss to 76ers
- Tristan Thompson Talks Trash to 76ers Bench After Hitting 3-Pointer
- Report: 76ers Could Be Without Multiple All-Stars for Tuesday’s Game vs. Cavs
- Report: Knicks Owner James Dolan ‘Ordered’ Front Office to Address Media After Blowout Loss to Cavs
- John Beilein and Kevin Love Applaud Tristan Thompson for Taking on Leadership Role This Season
- Report: New York Knicks in Misery After Blowout Loss to Cleveland Cavaliers
- Tristan Thompson Says Cavs Are Seeking to Make Playoffs This Season
- Report: Michael Jordan Once Destroyed Cavs After Drinking 10 Bud Lights
- Kevin Love Sends Message to Gordon Hayward After His Devastating Injury News
- LeBron James Hints at How He ‘Got Into It in Cleveland’ With Tyronn Lue
Cavs News: Tristan Thompson to Make Return Tonight vs. Milwaukee Bucks
- Updated: March 20, 2019
All three players have been dealing with injuries but are ready to play.
— Chris Fedor (@ChrisFedor) March 20, 2019
The big news is that Thompson is playing. The eight-year veteran hasn’t played since injuring his foot on Jan. 16.
The center has missed 26 straight games and 36 total games this season. He will likely be on a minutes restriction since he hasn’t played in over two months.
Love, who missed the bulk of the season with a foot injury, missed Monday’s game against the Detroit Pistons with a sore back.
Nance, who had a rib contusion, returns after missing five consecutive games.
It’s a great chance for the Cavs to see how well they can play with a healthy roster. That hasn’t been a common theme for Cleveland this season.
On the year, Thompson is averaging 11.5 points, 11.1 rebounds and 2.1 assists per game.
Love is averaging 18.3 points, 11.2 rebounds and 2.3 assists per game, while Nance is averaging 9.1 points, 7.9 rebounds and 3.0 assists per game.
It will be just the third game that Thompson, Love and Nance have played together this season.